Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time For New Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:52 am

"He caught us in the act. He caught me having sex with Justin," admitted Wade, knowing his son had left the room. "Shea...Stephen...if I had my way, everything would be alright again. But it's not...I'm not..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:15 pm

"Oh..." Sheamus frowned, nodding to show he understood.
"How are yeh not?" He asked curiously. "We can fix these things yeh know...or at least some of them..."

Last edited by Artemis Westmore on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:48 am

Wade took his hands, "Could...could we do that? Could we fix them?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:52 pm

"Well it wouldn't hurt to try," Sheamus shrugged, hesitating before he continued speaking. "We at least could fix one part now...if yeh wanted to, that is."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:44 am

"What part?" asked Wade with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:29 pm

"The part where I just left yeh all to clean up the mess we caused..." Sheamus said quietly. "I mean- I can stick around just as a friend if that's what yeh want. It- it's better than me jus' disappearin' again..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:57 am

"It was my mess. Had I told my father, this wouldn't have happened to us," Wade comforted, "I was stupid back then, young and stupid. And you wouldn't disappear again. You're in New York, I know that now."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:51 pm

"I coulda told mine too, preferably while yours wasn't around... Technically we were both stupid." Sheamus frowned. "Just because I'm here, doesn't mean I won't..." He added, though he didn't sound like he planned on doing it again any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Wade took his hand and smiled, "We can both change...we will both change..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:24 pm

"What do yeh mean change?" Sheamus asked curiously. "How do yeh mean we can change exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:25 am

Wade frowned, "I...I thought since I'm getting divorced we could...you know...be an us again..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Sheamus blinked, trying not to look surprised by Wade's words. "You... yeh did?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Wade nodded with a frown, "You don't have to be mine if you don't wish it..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:20 am

"I never said that," Sheamus said. "...why would yeh think that?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 pm

"Well it's been so many years. Maybe you have someone else in mind?" Wade asked, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:31 pm

"Sorry, no." Sheamus chuckled, shaking his head. "Even Drew wasn't good enough..." He added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:28 am

"You dated McIntyre?" frowned Wade.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:28 am

"Oh, uh...briefly." Sheamus muttered, glancing down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:54 am

"Why shufflin' your feet?" Wade smiled, "And what do you think we should do with the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:18 am

"Well he's not really the best of people, especially compared to you." Sheamus said with a small smirk. "As fer the girl...I dunno yet."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:41 pm

"What do you mean he's not the best of people?" asked Wade, raising an eyebrow. "You dunno yet? Aren't you supposed to be the criminal mastermind?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:49 pm

"Have you never met the guy? Anyone who knows Drew can see he's clearly an arse!" Sheamus said. "And normally, yeah, but she's different...she's actually smart unlike some we've dealt with in the past."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:28 am

"Anytime I've talked to Drew he's seemed kind enough," shrugged Wade, "And she is smart..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:21 pm

"In public he may be." Sheamus said, frowning as he thought about what to do with Nolee. "I guess we could make her help us get of those kids she was workin' with besides Teegan. I think they were brothers or something. One of 'em's a boss."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:05 am

Wade thought about it and stood, "He's a Westmore isn't he? What about the man who killed their parents? I could call him in for help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time For New Blood
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next