Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time For New Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:22 pm

"Yeah they're Westmores." Sheamus nodded, pausing for a moment as he considered Wade's suggestion. "We could do that...after all she was only determined not to hurt 'em herself, or for us not to..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:58 am

"If you know who it was, call him up. That way, we can swear we didn't touch him," Wade smirked.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:54 pm

"Yeah, I know him. I met him while I was- while I was away." Sheamus answered a guilty look on his face. He still pulled his phone out of his pocket though, checking to see if he had the man's number. "Ah, here it is..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Wade smiled and nodded, "You call him. I'm going to make some tea, that is if you don't mind? I need something to drink."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:56 pm

"I'm hardly gonna stop yeh if yeh need a drink Wade." Sheamus nodded. "I can give him a call an' see if he can help us out though."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Wade stood, stretching his long arms out before looking at Sheamus. It was almost as if they were living out old times and the past had not happened between the two of them. "Well, you give him a call and I'll make us something. Whiskey or burbon?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Watching as Wade got up, Sheamus couldn't help but smile. "You of all people should know the answer to that by now," He chuckled. "...although I suppose it depends on whether or not yeh want me falling asleep on yer couch or not."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:58 pm

"Whiskey then. You've always been a good Irish soul when it comes to the drink," Wade laughed, "Now an Englishman like me would much rather have himself some bourbon. I'll make you an Irish coffee, you call those gentleman you need to call for us."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:37 pm

"Well what else would I be? I'm hardly going ta be anythin' else." Sheamus smirked. "Irish coffee does sound good though." He added before nodding.

After a moment, Sheamus took a step closer to Wade, holding an arm out. "Before we go does those things though..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Wade looked at him and smiled, hoping that the older man was implying what he thought. Wade stepped closer and hugged his old friend tightly, leaning in for a peck on the lips, "Now can we go do those things?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Shamus grinned and hugged Wade close, leaning his head on the other man's for a moment before pulling away. "Yeah...we can."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Wade hugged his best friend, taking in the manly scent that was undoubtedly Sheamus' cologne and a mix of alcohol. "You smell nice," he smirked as he walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:58 pm

"I what?" Sheamus asked, not sure he'd heard right as Wade walked off. He stood there for a moment before following after the Englishman, unable to help himself.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Wade grinned, "You smell nice. I've always like the way you smell because I believe it's how a man should smell."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:07 pm

"I see." Sheamus chuckled, shaking his head at him. "Yeh sure it's not for other reasons?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Wade smirked and leaned in, "Because you're the only man I've ever cared what he bloody smelled like."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:08 pm

"Oh...well I guess that makes it- Wait really?" Sheamus asked curiously. "The only one?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:47 am

"The only one," Wade shrugged, "Justin's smell wasn't important to me."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:38 pm

"It wasn't? I thought yeh were close..." Sheamus said before shrugging. "But then the other two are pretty much attached to each other."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:01 am

"We were close but I screwed everything up," frowned Wade. "I don't wanna talk about it, Stephen."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:41 pm

"Right sorry." Sheamus quickly apologised. "Guess it doesn't really matter now if I'm here?" He asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:15 pm

"No, it hasn't mattered since everything was patched up between him and Heath," muttered Wade, "You being here is just an added bonus."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:15 pm

"Ah, alright then." Sheamus nodded. "...how long ago was that exactly then? I keep hearin' bits an' pieces about it, but never the full story."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:19 pm

"That was a while back," Wade shrugged, "I'd rather forget it ever happened..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:43 pm

"Right, right." Sheamus said, quickly changing the subject to avoid upsetting Wade. "So...do yeh have any plans for the future, besides dealin' with the girl an' the Westmores?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time For New Blood
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next