Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time For New Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:45 pm

"Wouldn't I?" Sheamus asked, raising an eyebrow with a smirk. "Yeh really wanna find out if I would or not?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Nolee glared at him, then looked down at her feet. She knew she was done for. They couldn't hurt Dakota and if Calloway got involved, well, everything would just be much better for her if he didn't. "Stop...please..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:16 pm

"Why should we?" Sheamus asked, watching her in a way that made it obvious he didn't trust her. "Yeh tried to take away half my allies and thought I'd just let you..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Nolee couldn't bring herself to talk, shaking so bad. She sat there, dumbfoundedly shaking her head. "Please...just please..>"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Sheamus glared at her before slowly turning to look at Wade. "What do you want to do with her?" He asked. "It is your house after all..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Wade looked at Sheamus, "If I did what I wanted with her, fella, you'd be awful upset. A thief is worse than anything in my books."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:59 am

Sheamus pulled a face and nodded slowly running a hand through his hair as he thought about what to do.
"...I guess just lock her away somewhere for now then." He said after a silence.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Wade nodded, signalling for two men to grab her and take her away. "What is wrong Stephen?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:53 am

"Nothin'..." Sheamus muttered, frowning before turning away, being stubborn as always. He hated admitting something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:44 pm

"Look, just because you made a mistake with this one doesn't mean anything," Wade replied, "How about we meet your buddy who knows the Westmore family? We promised not to hurt whoever you were talking about but somehow I don't think that meant any of the Westmore's."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:27 pm

"Of course it didn't mean them." Sheamus said, ignoring Wade's comment about making mistakes. "He ain't really a 'buddy' though, just a fella I met when...well when I went back home to Ireland for a bit." He tried to explain, not wanting to actually bring up the events that had made him return home in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:12 am

Wade nodded with a smile, "I understand. You've always been one to take revenges on those who needed it...or at least to try..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:27 am

"It usually works too." Sheamus nodded. "Most of the time anyway...I've gotten in trouble fer it a few times."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:34 pm

"You got laid once because of it to," Wade grinned, making sure that Teegan couldn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:52 am

"Well, yes. That's happened before too." Sheamus smirked, speaking quietly. "It wasn't exactly once though...I mean it did lead to other times."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Wade smirked and shook his head, "Would have lead to more if you didn't try to run away again..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:45 am

"I know," Sheamus sighed, hanging his head. "I'm not even sure why I did that anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:32 pm

"Because you were afraid of me...of us..." replied Wade, taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:54 am

Sheamus shook his head. "No, I was afraid I'd get you hurt again..." He said quietly, smiling a little as Wade took his hand. "Plus I'd already frightened the other two... Do yeh even still speak to them by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Wade looked down, "Sometimes. I made choices after you left that affected the friendship between us, ones that I will never be able to fully apologize for."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:58 am

"Like what exactly...?" Sheaus asked Wade without really thinking about it first.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Wade sighed, "I made love to Justin and Heath caught me..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:09 pm

"Yeh did?" Sheamus asked, raising an eyebrow. He wasn't all that surprised though, it's not like he'd made Wade promise to wait for him after he'd left. Besides, the four of them had always been close, so it made sense that Wade would go to one of them for support. "I take it that didn't turn out so well?" He asked, part of his old habit of not taking things seriously.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:08 pm

"Heath hates me now," frowned Wade as she sat on the couch. "He won't say it to my face but I know he does..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:09 am

"What makes yeh think that?" Asked Shemus. "Does he give yeh evil looks or somethin'? I can't actually imagine him doing that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time For New Blood
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next