Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time For New Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:13 pm

"Well these boys are second generation," smiled Nolee as she put her coat and hat back on.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:20 pm

"Wait...they are?" Sheamus asked, looking worried for a second before quickly hiding it. "How do you know that? There could be more than one family with that name."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Nolee smiled, turning suavly as she pulled out her gun, having made sure to lock the front door. "Because Teegan and I are working for them. Now sit down, we have a lot to discuss boys."

Teegan grinned, pulling his own gun, "You heard her, sit down."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:01 am

Sheamus stood there in a stunned silence for a minute before slowly turning his head to glance at Wade, not sure what to do. He could try to pull his own gun out, but he doubted he'd have the time considering the other two already had their own ready. "Wade...?" He said quietly, trying not to look worried.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Wade looked more hurt than he had earlier, "My own son..." he softly said, bending over and looking as if he was giving in. "My own son..."

He sat up, his own gun in hand, catching Nolee off track. She looked at Teegan but the angle of his gun had changed and it was pointed at her.

"My own son went exactly along with his fathers plan," smirked Wade, "Get up Sheamus, the Lacroix girl isn't the only one who can formulate plans."

"You betrayed me," Nolee realized, looking at Teegan.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:22 am

Sheamus stood there looking confused before catching on, slowly smiling when he realised what happened. "Yeh knew about this Wade?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:16 pm

"Of course I knew about it," Wade laughed, "as soon as the girl made a deal with Teegan, he came running to me. As much as he may not like me for the things you and I have done Sheamus, he's still my son and he's still loyal to my cause."

Nolee seethed, "You lied to me! I swear to God Teegan, if you shoot me Jacen and Artemis will kill you!"

"We're not going to kill you, Nolee," Teegan cooly replied, "we may save that job for Mr. Farrelly here."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:30 pm

"Right..." Sheamus nodded slowly, trying to figure out whether or not he felt bad for assuming Teegan would have happily betrayed his father, still not happy about how the young man treated him.

Hearing what Teegan said about letting him be the one to kill Nolee though, Sheamus couldn't help but smile.

"As nice as that sounds, we could find a use for her still, I think..." He said as he turned to look at Nolee, smirking. "We don't want to have those Westmores coming after us now do we?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:47 am

Nolee shook her head, "I would never turn my back on them. I'd rather die. But then again, I know you wouldn't kill a woman with a son."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:37 am

"You barely even know them, so why is turning your back on them such a big deal?" Sheamus asked curiously before frowning slightly. "And what makes yeh think I wouldn't do that huh?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:26 pm

"Because I've done my history on you Farrelly and I distinctly remember hearing that your own father was taken away from you when you were a teenager. It's why you and Stuart there didn't end up together like you had always dreamed of. Would you really kill the mother of a four year old boy?" Nolee asked as she got up, looking Sheamus straight in the eyes.

"And I'm loyal, that's why I would die for them."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:12 pm

As Nolee spoke, Sheamus glared at her, though when she asked if he'd really kill a mother, he had to look away, afraid she'd see the answer in his eyes.

"Yeh know what?" Sheamus said after a minute. "It doesn't matter if yeh won't help get rid of them. Now that you've confirmed they are the same Westmore line, I know of a man who would love to know that Jakob and Anastasia's children are alive...and where exactly they live..." He smiled, a cold look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Nolee launched herself at Sheamus, her nails scratching his face. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!"

Teegan pulled Nolee off of Sheamus, glaring her down, "What do you two want me to do with her?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:47 am

"Get off me yeh fraochÚn!" Sheamus hissed as Nolee attacked him, putting a hand his face as Teegan pulled her away, looking annoyed.

"I dunno... what do you want to do?" He asked Wade, looking over at him before glancing back at Nolee. "Never said I was goin' to touch them, so I am technically leavin' them alone."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Nolee looked angry, "You monsters. You'll all die for this. Every last one of you!"

Teegan smirked, putting the gun to Nolee's head, "I could do it you know...I could kill her if you wanted..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Seeing Teegan put the gun to Nolee's head, Sheamus' attitude suddenly changed. "No! Don't...don't do that..." He suddenly said, looking almost scared.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Teegan looked Sheamus in the eye, "Whats wrong? She would have done the same thing to you or dad? You having second thoughts old man?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:14 am

"I...no," Sheamus said, frowning and shaking his head. "Just... if you're gonna do it, don't do it that way..." He muttered, not looking at Teegan.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:40 pm

"Why not?" Teegan asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:54 pm

"Just don't." Sheamus growled, narrowing his eyes at Teegan. He didn't want to explain why, hating talking about it. He knew Wade would know the reason though, or at least guess at it.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Wade put a hand on his sons arm, "Just let her live for now. Put her downstairs in one of the holding cells. We can get a lot more information out of her if we let her live."

"I won't tell you bastards anything," sneered Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:52 pm

"Yeh will do as you're told." Sheamus growled at her. "Unless yeh want us to arrange a visit with an old 'friend' of yours."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Nolee paused, her voice scared, "Wh...what old friend?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:41 pm

"Oh you know..." Sheamus smirked. "That 'friend' yeh told me about earlier. You should know, unless there's more than one who yeh just 'love'..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Nolee paled and balled up her hand into a fist, "You...you wouldn't.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time For New Blood
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next