Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time For New Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:44 pm

"Yes..." Sheamus said quietly, slowly nodding. "From the moment yeh first introduced her to me." He added, though he left out the part about it being because he was jealous.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:08 am

"She was a good woman once upon a time but she cheated on me," Wade grumbled.

"Maybe if you weren't whoring yourself out to him," Teegan muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:35 am

Sheamus sighed, slowly shaking his head as he tried to think of what to say, not wanting to annoy Wade at all. He didn't know Teegan was still around, not really paying attention to anything else around him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:44 pm

"Tell me love," Wade asked, "why wasn't she a good woman when you met her? What did she say?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Sheamus couldn't help but smile at being called 'love', looking down at his feet to try and hide it. "Well..." He started, hesitating before continuing, speaking quietly. "She didn't really say anythin'...I just never liked her."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Wade smiled at him, looking at the way he acted like a love sick teenager. Sometimes, Wade had to remind himself that they were no longer lovers so that whenever he thought of Sheamus like that, he could push the thoughts aside.

"Well...she's gone now..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:57 pm

"What...?" Sheamus asked after a pause, looking confused. He'd only been half listening and didn't understand what he meant because of it.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:32 pm

"She left, took all her things and left with him," shrugged Wade as he crossed over to pour himself a glass of scotch.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:28 am

"Wha- when?" Sheamus asked, watching Wade with a worried look on his face. "Are...are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:05 pm

"This morning," Wade replied, forcing himself not to look at Sheamus. The truth of the matter was that he was anything but fine. He wasn't going to tell his best friend that, of course, no. Sheamus knew him to well.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Sheamus went to say something, then decided not to, hoping to avoid saying the wrong thing. Instead, he just threw his arms around Wade, pulling him into a tight hug, guessing his old friend was hurting even if he didn't say so. "I'm sorry..." He eventually said, meaning the words despite never having liked the woman.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Wade laid his head on his shoulder, "I shoudl have listened when people said-"

"ENOUGH!" roared Teegan as he pracitcally bounded downstairs, "I will not have you talking that way about mom! She's a saint!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 am

Sheamus jumped slightly at the sound, huggingWade protectively as he turned his head to look over at Teegan. "A saint?" He questioned. "I assume you've been there the whole time, so yeh had to have heard what she did..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:59 am

"Because dad was whacking it to pictures of you!" Teegan growled at Sheamus, "Mom knew you two would always be in love!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:50 pm

"Excuse me?" Sheamus asked, not sure if he'd heard right, mostly because he doubted it was true; mostly becuase he often doubted Wade still loved him after he'd left the last time.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:32 pm

"He still wanks it to the very thought of you! You both disgust me!" Teegan turned to Wade, his eyes cold as he looked over his father. "You're pitiful no wonder she left."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:14 pm

Sheamus had been about to say something about what Wade apparently did, then stopped, looking angry when Teegan insulted Wade. Slowly letting his old friend go, Sheamus took a step forward, glaring at Teegan. "Wade is not pitiful," He growled. "What's pitiful is that his son behaves like that horrid man who was supposed to be Wade's father."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Teegan sneered, "I never even knew my grandfather. I bet he was a better man than the two of you combined."

"He would have disowned you for the fact that your gay Teegan, not pretended he didn't know like I do," Wade replied softly, though he did feel pitiful.

"I AM NOT!" Teegan growled, more angry that his father knew than anything.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:19 am

Sheamus was surprised to hear that Teegan was apparently gay but decided not to question it, raising an eyebrow instead. "A bit of an overreaction for someone who isn't, don't yeh think?" He asked with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:14 pm

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" Teegan shouted, pulling a gun and pointing it at Sheamus. "Don't think I won't do it, you wouldn't be the first boss I killed."

"Teegan, stand down" came Nolee's voice from the top of the stairs. "Mr. Farrelly was just leaving."

"He is my guest and I will decide when he leaves," Wade growled.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:26 am

"You have no right to kick me out of Wade's home." Sheamus said, aiming a cold look at Nolee before turning to look at the gun that Teegan had pointed at him. "Would yeh really do that though with your father standing right there? I doubt he'd let another family member do somethin' like that..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:37 am

"Look," Nolee replied cooly as she descended the staircase like a royal. "if you don't leave Mr. Farrelly, Teegan will just keep getting aggrivated and maybe he will shoot you. I've heard rumors that Teegan's been hanging around with that Jacen Westmore. A bad seed if you ask me."

Teegan turned to look at her, lowering the gun. "Your ratting us out?" he mouthed so that Sheamus nor Wade could see him.

Nolee ignored Teegan and walked over, "And Mr. Barrett I do apologize if I seem pushy in your home. I mean no unkindness. I simply want whats best for the Barrett and Farrelly crime families. It would be a shame if two families with such history were split apart by a feud."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:41 am

"Westmore...?" Sheamus said, raising an eyebrow. "Never heard of any Westmores around here, so how's that anythin' to worry about?" He chuckled, shaking his head at Nolee before frowning.

"There's not goin' to be a feud, jus' me not getting along with one particular person." He added stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:28 pm

"You've not heard of Jacen and Artemis Westmore? Pity, because they have heard of you," Teegan smirked.

Nolee replied calmly, "Not all new families are to be trifled with, remember that Mr. Farrelly, Mr. Bennett."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:09 am

"No I haven't heard of 'em." Sheamus said, looking irritated. "There was a family with the same name further out a while back, they were dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time For New Blood
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next