Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time For New Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:32 pm

"The Barrett family is going to be on top of New York," shrugged Wade, "I'm opening a new bar downtown, a legit bar not a front for illegal activities."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:54 pm

"Oh?" Sheamus raised an eyebrow, surprised. "Won't that be hard with the reputation he made?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:23 am

Wade looked at him calmly, "He? You mean my father?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:40 am

"Yeah...I mean him." Sheamus said hesitantly, knowing it was a sensitive subject. It was why he'd avoiding directly saying who he meant in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:43 pm

"He's no longer an issue that I should be worried about," Wade shrugged, "nothing he does dictates my life. I am my own man."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:03 pm

"I know," Sheamus said, watching Wade warily. "He's gone, so there's nothing to worry about, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:12 am

"Why would there be? He left me, my wife left me. Everyone leaves me," Wade muttered as he took a drink of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Sheamus frowned knowing he had been one of those people. More than once. "I'm sorry..." He said quietly, shifting somewhat nervously.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Wade shook his head, "No matter..."

Teegan smirked as he waltzed into Jacen's club with only one thing on his mind. He was going to tell Jacen that his lovely new friend had been taken captive by his own father. Once Jacen had murdered Wade, Sheamus would murder him and Teegan would be the one to take hold of it all.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:45 pm

"Are yeh sure...?" Sheamus asked after a moment.

Jacen was sitting at a table to one side of the club, talking to a few people with a drink in front of him. His brother was standing nearby as part of his job as his bodyguard keeping an eye on Jacen and those around him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:20 am

Wade nodded curtly, bringing the glass of scotch to his lips and downing the bitter amber liquid. He looked up at Sheamus and gestured to the bottle, "Feel free Irish."

Sitting across from him, Teegan simply stated, "They found out about her."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Sheamus watched as he downed the drink a slight frown on his face. "Yeh don't have something besides that, do yeh?" He asked.

"They what?" Jacen asked, blinking a few times as he actually thought about what was said, looking worried when he realised. "How?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:10 am

"What do you want cuz I got lots of stuff," shrugged Wade.

"She came to the house, threatened dad," lied Teegan seemlessly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:52 pm

"I thought yeh woulda known by now what I prefer to drink." Sheamus chuckled, patting Wade's shoulder.

"But- why'd she think going there on her own was a smart idea?" Jacen asked, looking confused.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Wade chuckled and nodded, pouring both men a tumbler of scotch. He looked at his friend, thinking. "Do you think my son had anything to do with the Lacroix girl? She's not usually the type to go off and do something so foolish..."

"Dunno," Teegan lied as he crossed his arms over his chest, "But she went off anyways."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:49 pm

"I dunno, he might've. I ain't sure what he's really like, yeh know I don't get along with him." Sheamus said.

"Seems kind of stupid..." Jacen mumbled, though he didn't stop to think about it, moving to get up from his seat instead.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:25 am

"Like I was at that age," chuckled Wade ruefully, "He's full of spirit, ready to make something of himself. I wish I knew how to handle him but all I seem to do is just make him angrier."

Teegan looked at Artemis, "Is he coming too?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:00 pm

"Ah, true, but he's also quite different from what I've seen." Sheamus said nodding. "Have yeh tried just askin' him what he wants?"

"What? Oh, I don't really get a say in that; of course he is." Jacen replied, glancing briefly at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:07 pm

"He doesn't respond to that. Most I get out of him when I ask him what he wants is him telling me that he wants me and his mother to stay together," chuckled Wade as he looked into his glass.

Teegan nodded, "I was just thinking...maybe if it's that dangerous you should go alone."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:16 pm

"Well yeh can't really do that, can you?" That probably sounded like he was telling Wade so. Though Sheamus hadn't meant it that way at all. "Uh- I mean it's silly to stay if she really doesn't want to, no one can force her..."

"Alone?" Jacen frowned, tilting his head a little to one side, stumbling slightly as he did so. "Why...why alone?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:14 am

"I could force her, she does still work for me," shrugged Wade as he looked over at her. "I'm...I'm sure that I won't though. She doesn't need me. Not like you do."

Teegan watched his movement and shook his head, "Are you drunk, Jacen?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:23 pm

"No point doing it, she'd probably just hate yeh for it." Sheamus pointed out. "...What do you mean by 'like I do' exactly?"

"I uh- No...of course n-" Jacen started, speaking slowly. "...maybe a little?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:42 am

"You've always needed me," Wade chuckled gently.

Teegan shook his head, "Drunk. Again."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Sheamus sighed, but shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah... Yeah I guess I have." He replied, smiling a little.

"Not that much..." Jacen mumbled, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time For New Blood
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9