Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time For New Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:00 pm

"I caught them," Wade replied, glumly sitting down in a chair. "I was coming to check on her because it had been a while since she had called while I was at the office. I walked in and...and there they were....she had begged me to hire this guy as her bodyguard. Can you believe that Sheamus?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:34 am

"Oh..." Sheamus frowned, watching as Wade sat down, shaking his head as he listened. "I didn't think she'd be one to do something like that, I thought she'd be...I guess more like Teegan about these things. Does he know?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:38 am

"No," Wade bitterly replied, "how can I tell him that? He looks up to his mother so much..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:48 am

"Good point..." Sheamus frowned. "It's not really something you'd want to hear. Though there is worse." He added, mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:13 am

"What my father did to yours for instance..." replied Wade softly, running his hands through his jet black hair.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:48 am

"Yes...like that." Sheamus frowned, pulling a face at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:37 am

Wade sank in his chair, refusing to look at them.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:48 am

"Wade...?" Sheamus frowned, looking worried. He spoke softly, taking a small step closer, almost hesitantly. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:57 pm

"What good has my family ever done?" He glumly asked-
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:35 am

"Wade, don't think like that." Sheamus sighed, kneeling so he could look at Wade properly. "Even if there has been bad people in your family, you aren't one of them. Yeh aren't the same as them."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 pm

"If I'm not bad how did Teegan endup liike he is. I fail as a father, I fail as a husband, and I fail as a mob boss..." Wade grunted as he stood.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 am

"Wade, yeh aren't bad and you know it, not like your father was." Sheamus said, frowning as he watched Wade get up, slowly standing as well. "It's not like you taught Teegan to think like he does, you don't think like that."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Wade turned to him, eyes rough, "How do you know what I'm like? For the past four years you've had nothing to do with me unless it was a business endeavor."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:25 am

Sheamus frowned, looking more annoyed than intimidated by the look. "What do you expect when everytime I come near yeh I get threatened by your moody son? It's hard enough as it is to not hit him when I'm here..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:44 am

"He's just like I was at that age." Wade protested. He was looking for someone, anyone, to blame.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:36 am

"Because somebody else taught yeh to be that way," Sheamus responded. "If your father hadn't sent yeh to that...place, then you would never have acted that way at all. You were forced to be that way."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:20 am

"Manchester..." Wade softly said, falling back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Sheamus sighed and frowned as he watched Wade, slowly nodding. "Yeah...that place." He said quietly, running a hand through his ginger hair, not sure if he should say anything else about the place.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Wade shook his head, "I...I can't talk about it...'
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:34 pm

"I know," Sheamus said softly. "Yeh don't have to Wade."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:14 pm

Wade nodded, still looking ashamed. He looked up at Sheamus and threw his arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:20 am

Sheamus frowned at the look on Wade's face, freezing for a second at the sudden action before slowly wrapping his arms around the Englishman. "Are...you alright?" He asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:43 am

"Why wasn't I good enough for her or for anyone?' Wade asked softly.

Teegqn watched from the stairs quietly seething.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:23 am

"Why would yeh think you aren't good enough for someone like her?" Sheamus asked, looking confused. "I always thought it was the other way around..." He added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:42 am

"You always thought she wasn't good enough for me?" questioned Wade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time For New Blood
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next