Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time For New Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

The Time For New Blood Empty
PostSubject: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 am

Wade smirked, "And I'm a good papa."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:40 pm

"Hey I never said yeh weren't," Sheamus responded, raising his hands defensively. "You can't help it if he doesn't have any manners towards your friends..." He added, glancing at Teegan.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:22 am

Teegan sneered, "You're his best friend? How am I supposed to consider you as viable threat then?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:18 am

"Well if yeh truly knew anything about what goes on in this city then you'd know." Sheamus answered.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:37 am

"I know what goes on here!" shouted Teegan angrily.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:38 am

"What?" Sheamus said, shrugging his shoulders. "What would be going on is us talking if you weren't interrupting..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Teegan ground his teeth, trying to keep his anger to himself. He balled up and unballed his fists, trying not to make a sound as he debated on weather or not to punch Sheamus in the face. While it would make him feel better, the Celt would probably not like it very much.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:22 am

"Something wrong fella?" Sheamus asked Teegan with a smirk, unable to help himself.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Teegan shook his head, "None at all Mick..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:27 am

Sheamus frowned, rolling his eyes at Teegan. "Why don't yeh mind your own business then?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Teegan growled and stomped upstairs, Nolee at his heels. "Why did you bring him here!?"

"Because I get half of his family in return nitwit," Nolee rolled her eyes.

Wade smiled at Sheamus, "So...you will be joining us for dinner still, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:53 pm

"Of course I will, why would I leave just because he doesn't like me? You of all people should know I'm stubborn." Sheamus said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:25 am

"I thought you might feel unneeded with him and Belle here," replied Wade softly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:24 am

"Well Belle was out, wasn't she?" Sheamus asked, looking worried, thinking he'd get Wade in trouble
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:59 am

Wade nodded, "Yes but we know that Teegan will go running to his mother eventually..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:36 pm

"Right... I suppose he will, won't he?" Sighed Sheamus, running a hand through his ginger hair.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:51 pm

"I'll defend you of course," smiled Wade, "You're my closest friend. Have been since we were children."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:06 pm

"Well...despite the years where I'd left." Sheamus said quietly, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:45 am

"I try not to remember those," Wade replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:26 am

"Same here," Sheamus frowned. "I hated it..." He added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:53 am

"So did I," Wade replied soflty, "but the important thing is that we're here at the moment, together."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:15 am

"You're right," Replied Sheamus, smiling and nodding in agreement. "That's definitely a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:00 am

Wade kissed his cheek, "So the Lacroix girl is now your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:25 am

"Uh no, not really." Sheamus said, smiling at the kiss to his cheek. "She wanted to do business with me, that's all. Oh, well she tried to flirt." He added, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:13 am

"Tried to flirt? I woudl have thought a man like you would capitalize on such a powerful mobstress walking herself into your territory?" Wade chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time For New Blood
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next