Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heath Slater's Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Heath Slater's Family Empty
PostSubject: Heath Slater's Family   Heath Slater's Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 am

Hey ya'll! I thought I'd show you my family! I mean, you can know where I get my crazy!

Heath Slater's Family Russell_k_l
This is my dad Bruce. He's such a good man, hard worker. He spent a lot of time touring with bands as a roadie and it's from him that I get my love of Southern Rock.

Heath Slater's Family Sigourney_weaver_02
This is my mom Nikki. She's a good woman who knows her way around a kitchen as well as a guitar. She taught me to play when I was young and toured with the band Hart. That's where she met my dad.

Heath Slater's Family Emma-Watson
This is my little sister Hannah. She's a senior in high school right now and loves to read. I think she's gonna be a librarian or something. Maybe even an English teacher.

Heath Slater's Family Bella-thorne-bella-thorne-23616714-905-1222
This is my littelest sister Cara. She's a dancer and loves music, though mostly pop. She's definitly gonna be a dancer somewhere some day.
Back to top Go down

Heath Slater's Family
Page 1 of 1