Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bringing a Family Back Together

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

PostSubject: Bringing a Family Back Together   Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:13 am

Stepping out of the night club where she worked,Belle Moore gripped her coat tighter to herself. The night had long since come and was on the way of leaving,just the time she liked. Her money weighed heavily in her pocket. Usually she walked home alone but the boss had insisted that someone walk with her after a recent outbreak of crime at about the time she got out. All the girls got a guy that walked home with them and sometimes walked them there though she considered it unneeded. Still,she knew better than to argue with her boss. It always ended bad. In the quiet her heels seemed to clack against the concrete,seemed even louder than normal. They walked in silence though Belle wanted to stay something. She just didn't know what.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:25 am

Keiran sighed as he was told by the boss that he had to walk one of the girls home. He quickly cleaned up the bar he worked at and went to get his coat before heading outside, barely acknowledging Belle, besides quickly glancing at her before they started walking. Keiran ran a hand through his dark, messy curls, staring either down at the ground or looking around nervously as they headed towards her house.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:33 am

"Im sorry that you have to have to do this. Im sure you have a better place to be. I could have called my room mate but boss wouldn't let me." In the silence her voice made it sound extra loud. Her usually soft voice almost echoed in her ears. Belle looked to the man walking next her. He was taller than her,even if her heels,with dark hair. He was attractive but also seemed to have a dark side. His eyes were gaurded now even as it was just them. Not that she blamed them,she had never met him. "Im Belle. Just in case your umm wondering. Though I don't see why you would be." Belle chuckled nervously and sneaked another glance to him.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:48 am

Keiran shrugged his shoulders, glancing over at Belle again. "It's fine. You know the boss doesn't trust strangers, even if we know them." He said, his accent clearly marking him as being foreign. "I know your name, they announce it everytime you work..." He trailed off, looking around once more, speaking again after a pause. "Name's Keiran." He told Belle, not looking at her.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:34 pm

The reminder of what she did was something she tried to avoid out side of work. Most of the time Belle ignored it and only let herself go there when it was time to work. "Kieran." She said the name softly. When he spoke she could hear the accent. Close to that of her roommate's. "Irish,right?" Belle noticed that he avoided looking at her. She didn't blame him,it must be odd for him to see her with clothes on after seeing what she did.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:34 am

"Yes." Keiran said, running a hand through his hair. He went silent, thinking as he looked around, glad there weren't any threatening looking people like those their boss worried about. After a few minutes, he could help but turn to look at Belle and ask "Why? Yeh don't have a problem with me being Irish, do yeh?"

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Belle smiled softly before looking to him and meeting his eyes. "Problem with it? That would be odd seeing as how my room mate came straight from Ireland. You should meet him,he is funny." She held his gaze as they walked. Belle knew these streets and often just found herself letting her feet lead her. Belle usually walked alone but found she didn't mind Keiran's company. Smiling she looked to him, "Not to mention I am part Irish on my mothers side."

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:23 am

Keiran smiled back at Belle, only for it to fade when he realised what Belle had said before mentioning her family. "Your room mate...?" Keiran said slowly, frowning slightly. "What...what's he like?" Keiran asked, stopping and gently grabbing Belle's arm so she stopped as well. "Besides being 'funny' anyway..."

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:56 am

Belle stopped when she felt his hand on her arm. She glanced at it and then at him with a curious look. "Well he is tall. Red hair. Very very pale." Belle paused for a moment. "Very muscular,works as something or other that Im sure I should tell you. Actually,Im not quite sure." She smiled softly as she thought of him. He looked big and mean but in actuality he was very sweet to her and those close to him. Though it seemed mostly with girls that he tried to keep calm.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:35 am

As Belle spoke, Keiran frowned and started looking worried, letting Belle go and quickly turning away when she stopped talking. "We...we should get you home..." Keiran said nervously, gesturing for Belle to start walking again. After that, Keiran went quiet and started looking around nervously again.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 am

Belle sensed the change in the man next to her. None the less though she nodded and walked with him. Many had such a reaction to the man she lived with though that was usually after they met him. Walking once again in silence,Belle wondered what Keirans problem was. It was certainly one she couldn't think of. Couldn't be the Irish since they both were. As much as she wanted to know she also knew people would take their time telling others.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:57 am

As they got closer to Belle's house, Keiran appeared to get even more nervous, constantly looking around or checking the time as if he had somewhere else to be, not that he did. They reached Belle's street and Keiran's eyes became glued to the ground, he put his hand in his coat pockets and stared at the ground in front of him as the walked, mumbling something to himself.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:58 am

Walking up to her apartment door with Keiran she glanced at him. He looked more nervous than she had ever seen anyone look. Taking each flight of stairs one at a time,she could hear the music coming from her apartment. Sheamus always seemed to wait up for her,which she found sweet. Before Belle went in she turned to him. "Want come coffee?"

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:02 am

"What?" Keiran said, jumping slightly as Belle's words bought him out of his daze. "Oh...no, I'm fine... I really should get going, I don't want to trouble you..." He said nervously, keeping his distance from the door, looking at it as if he was expceting it to explode at any second.

Hearing Belle's voice outside the apartment, Sheamus turned off the music he was listening to and slowly got up, frowning when he thought he recognised the voice of the person Belle was talking to.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:51 am

Belle smiled to the man. "You know it's not any trouble. Besides,it's not like we'll bite if you come in." She heard the music turn down and turned to look into the apartment. She smiled brightly when she saw the man she roomed with,Sheamus. "Shea this is Keiran. Boss wanted him to walk me home. Plus," Belle added and grabbed his hand dragging him into the house "He is going to have some coffee." She was completely oblivious to the tension but instead went to the kitchen to prepare the coffee and meaving Sheamus to welcome the guest into the house.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:42 am

Sheamus smiled as Belle talked, watching as she dragged Keiran inside. He glared at Keiran, as soon as Belle's back was turned, going over to him once Belle had left the room and shoved him into the wall, pinning him against it. "What are you doing here? I told you to stay away from me!" Sheamus hissed at him angrily. "I told yeh last time that you're not wanted around here."

Keiran whimpered slightly as Sheamus glared at him, hopelessly trying to think of an excuse. "I...I...um...it's not my fault...Belle bought me in here. I just wanted to go home..."

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Belle went about her way making coffee. She looked in the fridge and got out some fruit and other snacks. She herself was a fruit nut but didn't want to assume about the men. She heard soft whispers but ignored them. Waiting for the coffee she set up a tray and the sugar. Finally she walked out and saw the way Sheamus was holding the man. "Shea! What are you doing? He is a guest!"

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:52 am

"No he's not." Sheamus said angrily. "He's not welcome in here." He let go of Keiran, waiting until Keiran stood up properly before shoving him not so gently back into the wall before walking over to Belle. Keiran swore as he hit the wall again and slid down it to sit on the floor instead of bothering to stand back up. "What is that thóin (ass) doing here?" Sheamus asked Belle, smirking as he watched Keiran sit. "And since when do you even know him?"

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:41 am

Belle glanced back and forth between the men. She was torn between going to help Keiran up but knowing Sheamus would just push him down again. She took a step unconciously and stopped. He didn't look like he wanted help,in fact he looked highly upset and hurt. Sealing her strength Belle went over to him and helped him up. She placed her body between the tow men before answering Shea. "I was at work and since some girls are getting harassed Boss made us each have a guy to walk us home. Tonight was the first night Keiran walked me home. In the past it's been Randy." Belle explained in a hurry and looked back at Keiran. "Now explain why the one time Im nice and invite someone in for coffee you must abuse them. Now."

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Sheamus glared at Keiran as Belle helped him up, tempted to go back over and attack him again.

"Really you don't have to do that..." Keiran mumbled as Belle stood in between them, running a hand through his curly hair. "I'll just go..." He said, going quiet as Belle spoke.

Sheamus stared at Belle with a blank look on his face, not used to her telling him what to do. He stood there, debating whether or not to just to tell Belle any old story, but knew she'd probably find out the truth sooner or later. Belle usually seemed to pick up when Sheamus wasn't being truthful and even if she didn't pick it up, Sheamus was sure if he lied, Keiran would tell her. He sighed, looking away before mumbling "Keiran's my older brother..."

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:50 am

Belle grabbed Keiran before he could go and looked back to Sheamus. "I won't tolerate you beating a stranger let alone your own you brother." Gently she led Keiran to the sofa and sat down bringing him with her. "Sit down Shea." Belle spoke softly as she inspected the other man for any marks. Seeing none she looked pointedly to the chair. "If you think your going to say that and then not explain what happened your wrong. Now sit and explain Sheamus."

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:46 am

Sheamus frowned and shook his head as he watched Belle lead Keiran over to sit down, mumbling something to do with Keiran deserving it. He just stood there watching Belle check over Keiran, looking irritated; ignoring Belle telling him to sit down. After Belle spoke again, Sheamus sighed and sat down, glaring at Keiran again.

"Yeh know...it would just be easier if I left..." Keiran mumbled nervously when he saw the look Sheamus was giving him. "He doesn't need to explain, I'm fine..."

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:53 am

It was rare that Belle glared at anyone but thats exactly what she did to Keiran. How he could dismiss something like this was beyond her. She thanked the lord that she and her brother weren't like this. Sitting in the room with these two was hard but she made herself do it instead of shaking them both by the neck. "I did not ask what you thought. No,I asked what happened between you two to make it this way." Calmly she turned to Sheamus. He of all people knew not to test her mostly because when he did she won. She got up and kneeled in front of him. "Please Shea?" Belle asked with her eyes wide and innocent and her lip pouted out. It was the look that always got her what she wanted.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:14 am

Keiran looked nervous when he saw the look Belle gave him and went quiet, giving up on trying to get out of it.
Sheamus sighed as Belle got up, guessing what she was doing. "Belle don't..." He said, stopping as Belle kneeled, cursing in Irish as she gave him her infamous look. "Alright, fine." Sheamus sighed. "I'll tell yeh...it's not as if it's me the explanation will make look bad anyway..." He added, running a hand through his hair.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 am

Belle smiled triumphantly and sat in Sheamus' lap like a little kid waiting for a story. She was always happy that he was bigger than she was so she could curl up in his lap and be comfortable. She also smiled because she knew that the look would work just as it always did. People always cursed her for using it. "Well..?" Belle said after the silence had grown far more awkward than it should between two siblings. "Come on Shea Shea! Tell me!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   

Back to top Go down

Bringing a Family Back Together
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next