Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For My Prince (Nolee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:18 am

"I play whatever games I see fit," Dolph smirked as he licked his bottom lip, looking her over. "You are a woman in my father's court, one that I could have if I so wished it."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:39 am

"You say that, but do you think you can really do so my prince? Many have said the same before you know."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:38 pm

"I am different from them and you know it. You know that I not only boast but that I possess the skills and talents to support my boasts," Dolph smirked.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:43 am

AJ knew that for all the prince's boasting that he normally lived up too all of them, she carefully started to pull away. She put a small smile on and said. "Then prove it sir..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Dolph's eyes flashed at the challenge, "Name your game and your prize, fair lady."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:44 am

"I will let my Prince choose whatever game he wish and I will name a prize only if I win." AJ answered with innocent smile before going into a low curtsy.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Nick smirked, "Archery!"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:31 am

AJ smiled, "As you wish Milord, let us both bring a witness to make this fair and meet later this day?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Nick nodded, "I have a...a friend who works in the armory..." He dare not say that the friend was his younger brother, half younger brother, Lassiter.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:04 am

"I will bring my younger brother." AJ said with a bow, "I think our two should be enough."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:14 pm

"Yes, our two will be enough. Are you certain on the price of this game?" Dolph smirked as he looked over her.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:48 am

"I am quite certain milord, are you?" AJ asked with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Nick laughed, "There is no one better than me with a bow. No one."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:52 am

"We shall see." AJ said before bowing as she moved away.

A few hours later AJ sat with her brother Karson as they waited for the Prince.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Standing out in the courtyard, Nick knocked an arrow into his bow and shot at the target for practice. Many nights were spent just him and his archery, instead of finding a woman like both his father and his mother had demanded. He often thought of women as weak and inferior, at least he did until he met April. Something about her was stronger than any woman he had ran into in his short time on Earth.

Nearby, his half brother Lassiter sat on a log watching. Not that anyone knew they were half brothers. Nick and Lassiter had both been sworn to secrecy.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:29 am

AJ slowly made her way to the courtyard, her brother Karson following close behind her. It was the first time she had felt unsure in a long time, everyone knew the prince was amazing with a bow and while she was quite good she was just not sure how good she truly was.

Karson watched his sister worriedly, she seemed nervous about this contest with the prince and he wished he knew how to help her.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Dolph smiled and bowed in her direction, "Are you ready m'lady?"

Lassiter looked at both of them, not sure who was going to win.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:17 am

AJ bowed her head to him, "Aye your highness."

Karson looked at the two.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:14 am

Dolph smield and bowed, "Let m'lady take her shot."

Lassiter chuckled, "Hope your sister is talented."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:05 am

AJ raised her bow to aim.

"My sister is the royal assassin, of course she is talented." Karson replied.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Dolph smirked as he leaned against the longbow he used for shooting. She had an impecable aim, that much he could promise. And she looked rather deadly but beautiful shooting like that. There was a chuckle that she might not have heard before he whispered, "May your aim fly true."

Making a sign to ward off evil, Lassiter looked rather frightened, "Assassin? They are most dangerous!"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:34 pm

AJ's breath caught as her ears caught his words, her arrow shot and she knew her shot would be close. But she somehow knew his would be better then hers, her arrow landed just shy of perfect.

"Yes, but my sister is not just an assassin and she is a lady of the court."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:39 pm

Dolph laughed. After all, April was just a woman and no woman had ever been able to resist his charms. He was known for them in all the kingdoms after all. He stood straight, looking at her and then where her shot had landed. "Your aim was perfect, lets see if mine can be perfection."

"She is still an assassin," Lassiter replied, speaking in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:37 am

AJ frowned as he laughed at her before slowly moving away so he could take his shot at the target.

"You do not like my sister for it?" Karson asked.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:34 pm

Dolph smiled and stood in position. His head was held high, proud of the grip he had on the bow and the look that AJ was giving him. She was paying attention to him, something that very little people other than Lassiter did. He said a silent prayer before letting the arrow fly, hoping it made it's mark.

"I do not like assassin's," Lassiter spoke softly, lowering his eyes, "I did not mean to offend you my lord but it is a nasty business dealing in death."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For My Prince (Nolee)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next