Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

For My Prince (Nolee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: For My Prince (Nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:16 am

Lady AJ Lee glanced around the large throne room where he king often held court, not many people have arrived yet. Seems like she had been summoned earlier then the rest of court. The king must have use for her as his royal assassin, no one but the most inner court knew of her position. After all who would ever think a lady of the court would be given the rank of assassin, she was thought to be a simple girl and men thought that simple girls were not dangerous.

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:05 am

Everyone hated Prince Nicholas. That was a given fact. He was spoiled, he was hateful, and he knew he was better than everyone. He held skills in the arts as well as holding skills in swordsmanship. Yet there was one thing that Nicholas could not have that he severely wanted.

That thing was a person and her name was AJ Lee.

She was beautiful but at the same time, Nicholas knew that she held a dark side. As the other members of the court had yet to arrive, Nicholas found that talking to her would bide his time. "Hello, sweet lady."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:02 am

AJ turned at the voice before dropping into a low and graceful curtsy. "Your highness." She said as she slowly rose, she looked at him. Prince Nicholas was truthfully hated by most of the lords and ladies, she knew the fact that his father loved him greatly and that he was the crown prince were the only things that kept the other nobles hiring their own assassins. She had never spent much time talking to him though she had seen him often, she was more often then not waiting near his father's throne for her next target.

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:14 am

"Bending to my name, that I could get use too," Dolph snickered as he looked her over. He looked her over, his eyes swaying across her face before he sat disrespectfully in his father's throne. It was no hidden fact that while Dolph loved his father greatly, he loved the thought of becoming King even more. "How fare you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:28 am

AJ watched him as he sat down, she had always heard he was a disrespectful child and seems like it was true. "I am quite well your highness, you are quite early to court this morning..." She said, taking a moment to quietly study the prince. He was truly handsome, like his father before him.

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:54 am

"I'm here everyday this morning. The food that the cook makes is best this early in the morning," Nicholas smiled as he took a bite of the apple that he held in his hand. "What fares you this morning?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:17 pm

"I was told to be at court early your highness, I assumed your father or mother must have something they wished to speak to me about." AJ answered, giving a small smile to the prince. "I should think they wish to have me do some small duty for them."

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Nicholas propped his feet up on the throne that he usually sat at, sitting sideways in the chair. "Hmm...a small duty? You're a hired assassin, are you not? Who do you think this small duty is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:24 am

"I am the royal assassin my Prince... Not some hired assassin." AJ said as she held her head up high, she was glad that no one was here yet. "And I do not know what your father wished for me to do..."

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:05 am

"I know very well you're the royal assassin," Dolph smiled as he stood, looking her over. He got to his knees in front of her, holding out his hands in a taunting way on either side of her. "My father wishes you to kill me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:24 pm

AJ blinked, wondering what the prince was playing at, "You do knowth that you are your father's favored and only child? His only heir, he would never order you dead..." She said as she looked down at the kneeling prince.

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:04 pm

Dolph smirked, "Honestly you believe half of everything that old man tells you? Yes, I am his son. But only because he cheated on my mother with one of the help. I am the bastard prince, the only prince and because of that, that's the only reason I will ever take the throne."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:28 am

"Still your father would not ordered you dead... Everyone sees his love for you daily..." AJ tilted her head with a confused look, though it did not stay for long as she schooled her features carefully.

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:37 am

Nicholas shook his head, "Even if my father did not order it, I do believe my mother did. I know that the court was a twitter about it all morning. My death is to be ordered."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:54 am

"Not if your father orders her death first, she has done too many things to displease him my prince... Especially with her carrying on with the guards and now the affair is to be brought forward to the whole court, it is the queen that has much to worry about." AJ replied with a small grin, she knew everything that happened. After all as the assassin she had to know everything.

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:44 am

Nicholas eyes flashed as he looked at the woman, "What affair? My mother, though I may not always like and agree with her, has never been one to share a bed seperate from my father."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:34 pm

"Your mother as of late has taken to different men's bed, ever since she has found from the doctor's that she will truly never have a child of her own." AJ answered, "I see everything in the court and I know when something happens."

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:50 am

Dolph looked away, "Does my father know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:17 pm

AJ nodded respectfully, "Yes he does, he makes no big scene in front of the court... But I have seen how hurt and angry he is by this... The queen will not be queen much longer, either by the king leaving her or... By your father's orders that I kill her..."

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Dolph looked at her, standing and towering over her, "You would kill an innocent woman whose only crime is that she is not satisfied? Do not think that I do not know of your once upon a time love with Lord Bryan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:09 pm

AJ gave a cold and disheartened chuckle, "Yes my one time love that thought he could use me as a stepping stone and then blamed me for his losing favor with the king before abandoning me." Since then she had made sure she left any lovers she had before they hurt her like Bryan had, trust was a something not known by her now.

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:28 pm

"Then how do I know that I can trust you? I have heard you enjoy to hurt people when they least expext it, my assassin," Dolph asked as he circled her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:13 am

"It is not for enjoyment, but for protection my prince. To many of the men I've been with would hurt or use me and I would rather protect myself from that hurt again." AJ answered as she followed him with her eyes. "There is one thing I am and that is completely loyal to my king, his family and the kingdom, I will never betray that promise of loyalty."

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Dolph smirked and pulled her close, trying to test how she would react when she kept in mind that he was royalty. "Now tell me little princess," he smirked, "what would you do in this situation?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:42 am

AJ was taken off guard when he suddenly pulled her close to him. "My prince... I would have to quietly insist that you let me go, for surely you should know that this is not a silly game that you play. I am a lady and loyal servant to the king and kingdom..."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   

Back to top Go down

For My Prince (Nolee)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next