Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:50 am

Jason sighed softly as he took a slip of his drink, he probably should of told his parents he was going to be out but then they would of said no. Especially if the fact that he was in a bar, his father and papa where very protective and he loved then but sometimes it was too much. He looked up as someone sat in the barstool next to him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Teegan Barrett was not a nice man. He was a man who had killed those who had opposed his father so that his dad could keep his power. Even he had a sense of family, as warped as it might have been. Tonight though, was about his love for the drink. He was going to a bar, getting drunk, and possibly taking home the first woman...or in some cases man...that he thought was attractive. Not that he would ever admit that to his father. No, Wade thought that Teegan was straight. Not that he would have a problem with it. Teegan just didn't want his father to know they were anymore alike than people already told them they were.

"A beer please," he said as he sat down on the barstool next to a handsome blonde.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Jason looked the handsome man over for a secind before again focusing on his drink, he had a certain familier air about him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:58 pm

"Right now you're wondering," Teegan smirked as he noticed Jason look at him out of the corner of his eyes, "where you've seen me or think you've seen me before. Let me tell you right now we've never met. Hello, I'm Teegan Barrett."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:04 am

Jason thought he had heard that last name before but he wasn't sure. "Jason Copeland-Lacroix." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:05 am

"Ah, Lacroix. You Nolee's brother?" Teegan grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:09 am

Jason tilted his head curiously. "You know my sister?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:11 am

"I've done business with her," nodded Teegan. "But I'm not here to talk about her. You single?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:14 am

Jason was taken off guard by the question but answered, "Yes i am."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:17 am

"Good," Teegan smirked. "Wanna dance?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:21 am

"Sure i guess...." Jason started before he found himself lead towards where others were dancing.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:22 am

Teegan smirked, grinding against Jason as they were dancing, "You've never done this before have you?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:25 am

Jason blushed and shook his head, "No.. I havn't."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:31 am

"Hmmm....fine by me. Means I get to be your first," he winked.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:06 am

"W-Wait what?" Jason asked before losing track of what he was saying thinks to the grinding.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:07 am

"The first person you ground against while dancing," smirked Teegan.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:19 am

Jason nodded, feeling stupid for thinking he meant anything else.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:21 am

"You thought I meant real sex...that could be a first to..." he grinned, nipping his ear.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:34 am

Jason blushed but let out a soft moan at the nip.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:15 am

Teegan smirked, "You know...usually I don't fall for guys. But you? As long as my pops and Stephen Farrelly don't find out then we can do this all the time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)   Spellbound Eyes (Nolee) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spellbound Eyes (Nolee)
Page 1 of 1