Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For My Prince (Nolee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:42 am

AJ couldn't help, but be impressed at the Prince's skill as his arrow his the mark. She headed over to the Prince and curtsied, "Good aim Milord."

"Mayhaps, but it is the duty given by the king to my sister and she is one to obey her king." Karson replied.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:31 pm

Dolph grinned, "Seems to me as if I have won. Now," he mocked thoughtfulness as he circled her, "What was my prize to be?"

Lassiter shook his head, "I am most sorry that I do not see it your way but I cannot feel as if murder is a necessary thing."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:11 am

AJ slowly rose from her curtsy, "Your choice milord, that was our wager." She glanced at him as she answered.

"You've not seen the court then." Karson answered.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Dolph thought about it. There were a lot of things that he could ask of a beautiful young woman, yet only one stood out in his mind. "I want you to let me go with you on one of your journey's..."

Lassiter shook his head, "I have not seen the court because I am a simple stable boy."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:02 am

"You wish to come on a journey? You could have anything milord and that is your wish?" AJ asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Dolph looked a bit embarrassed. He knew that it had been a foolish wish, but he hated being cooped up in the palace like a pet dog to show off. Yes he was the prince and yes he had some power but because his father was still in good health, he could do nothing but stand by the throne. He nodded meekly, "You see...I don't have much to do. I have my lessons, I have to stand by the king. But I want to be useful, I want to see the world. I want to live!"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:23 am

"Your request is not what I was expecting... Most other men would simply seek to get me into bed..." AJ said softly, "Would your father even allow me to have you come with me? I would not mind if you come."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:51 am

"Before this contest I would have," nodded Dolph as he looked at her, "But you have proved that you are a good, decent woman who has a very powerful outlook on life. My father, as I have stated before, cares not for me."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:21 am

"Will your father allow you to come with me? He may not allow you to come with me, you are the only prince of the kingdom..." AJ said as she tilted her head and looked at him, she had a slight flush to her face.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Dolph sighed and shook his head, "No, if my father even knew that I wanted to escape from this hell, he would put me on lock down."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:53 am

"Then how will you be able to join me?" AJ asked with a tilt of her head.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:19 pm

"Because you are going to sneak me out of here," shrugged Dolph.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:02 am

"How?" AJ asked.

Karson frowned when he heard that, if his sister was caught trying to sneak him out there was no way of knowing what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:47 pm

"Don't know. I'm not the one who knows of that sort of thing," Dolph shrugged, "I have a friend who could help us. Lassiter is in charge of the stables. He could get us horses."

Lassiter felt a twang of anger in him. It was terrible that Dolph could only refer to him as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:57 am

"And what about your father's guards? They know to keep an eye on you." AJ said/
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:09 pm

"Aren't you an assassin? Don't you have things in your arsenal that are used for the incapcitation of men like that?" Dolph crossed his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:25 am

"Yes, but one does not like using them on people that have been allies." AJ answered.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:31 pm

"So what you are saying is that you will go back on your word of giving me whatever I desired?" Dolph crossed his arms over his chest like a spoiled brat.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:48 am

"Nay! I have honor." AJ said with a raised chin.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:40 am

"This suddenly drains you of honor?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For My Prince (Nolee)   For My Prince (Nolee) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For My Prince (Nolee)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3