Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warfare of The Heart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:01 pm

"There isn't as much to tell me or there isn't as much you want to tell me?" Carter asked softly.

"Well I'm not sure that they will be up anytime soon," Nnolee giggled.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 pm

"I...don't talk about my past much." Sheamus mumbled.

"Probably not." Evan chuckled. "A lot of them would sleep all day if they could."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:12 pm

"My sister will ask and then you will have to speak of it," repliied Crter.

"We must make our way home eventually," Nolee softly stated.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:23 am

"That is true..." Sheamus frowned, glancing over at Nolee. "I guess she would be curious about it."

"I know," Evan nodded. "It will be nice to be back."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:56 pm

"My darling sister has been curious ever since she gained the gift of speech," Carter chuckled, "she asks questions of everyone. I'm surprised she hasn't asked you yet."

"I am not sure if it will be the same," Nolee replied as she looked over thoughtfully at her brother, "I love my brother but he can be stubborn sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:56 am

"Well we haven't really had much time to actually talk about those sort of things, we were busy sortin' out things with Mason."

"How so?" Evan asked curiously, glancing over at Carter as well.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:35 am

"He is a good ally to have," Carter nodded, "he helped me when I thought I was going to have no where else to go."

Nolee smiled, "He is set in his old ways."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:30 am

"I'm glad he's on our side now," Sheamus said. "He's a powerful man; I'd rather not have to fight him."

"Old ways of what?" Evan asked her.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:35 am

"He's been on my side all along," replied Carter with a shrug. "The Welsh and us Germans have always gotten along."

"Well, we are German..." Nolee replied, not wanting to make the topics awkward.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:53 pm

"Lucky fer you." Sheamus said, smiling. "Not many people get along with them so easy do they?"

Evan nodded, though he wasn't actually sure what she meant by it. "Right..." He said slowly.

Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:40 pm

"The Welsh are a very untrusting people," replied Carter, "I could see why he would have a hard time trusting an Irishman..."

Nolee sighed, "Our father was Harris Lacroix...the warlord..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:26 pm

"Why's that exactly?" Sheamus asked curiously before eating some of his food.

"Oh...h-he was?" Evan asked, looking surprised. "Well you don't seem like you'd be related to someone like him, you're too nice for that."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 pm

"Well you are known as warriors," he shrugged, "those tendencies could take over..."

"Your king captured me in battle, he only just beat me," shrugged Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:39 am

"I wouldn't." Sheamus said, looking appauled at the idea. "I wouldn't hurt her...not now that we're together."

"Really?" Evan asked, a surprised look on his face. "I wasn't there at the time, so I didn't see..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:03 pm

"I have heard many tales of men swearing never to hurt their lover but accidents do happen. Suppose you find her in the throws of passion with another man?" Carter asked, "What would you do then?"

Nolee nodded, "I was leading the forces. He only just bested me."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:09 am

"I doubt she'd do that," Sheamus said, frowning at the idea. "You really think your sister would do something like that?"

"I guess that teaches not to judge by looks." Evan said, looking impressed.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:18 am

"I don't think so but what if she did," shrugged Carter, "What would your warrior instinct make you do?"

Nolee blushes, "Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:22 pm

"I..." Sheamus started before going quiet, lowering his head. "I guess I'll just have to hope she doesn't do anythin' like that." He sighed, guessing that with his temper, he would likely end up hurting her by accident, especially if he'd been drinking.

"I'm sorry," Evan quickly apologised. "I-I didn't mean to offend you at all..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Carter shook his head, "That's not good enough. I want you to admit to me what you'd do Sheamus. If you can't even admit what you'd do in a hypothetical situation, there is not a chance that I would let you wed her."

Nolee shook her head, "No, no you didn't offend me."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Sheamus sighed and frowned, looking away before answering. "It depends how angry I got at the time I guess. I...don't always have the best of tempers."

"Oh, good." Evan sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:25 am

"You can be a violent man is what you mean," confirmed Carter.

"I'm not easily offended Evan," nodded Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:25 am

"Well sometimes I guess I can, but normally only towards certain people." Sheamus replied. "Though if I'm angry enough, in the past I've hurt people I haven't meant to."

"You aren't? A lot of royalty I've heard can be..." Evan said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:39 am

"I want to keep her safe," replied Carter, "there has been talk of my father rallying the Irish. A handsome noble of the McIntyre clan came looking for my sisters hand while in Wales."

"Ah but we Germanic nobels aren't easily offended," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:39 am

"What?!" Sheamus said, looking worried. "When exactly did that happen?"

"Well that's good, I guess." Evan smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:42 am

"After the war with you lot," Carter replied with a shrug, "You act as if you know this man."

Nolee smiled, "So tell me what you know of your co-horts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warfare of The Heart
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next