Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never quite the same...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Never quite the same... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Wade watched Justin for a while before walking over, "I'm...I'm sorry I shouldn't of..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:02 am

When he heard the voice, Justin jumped slightly before looking up at him. "...how long have you been there?" He asked, not sounding annoyed with him at all despite what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:33 pm

"Few minutes, saw everything out of the window..." Wade replied, head hung. "I'm sorry. I know he means a lot to you and I shouldn't have pushed for anything..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:19 am

"Oh..." Justin said quietly before shaking his head. "It's not your fault, I shouldn't have agreed to do it." He added, as if he was the only one to blame for what happened.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Wade shook his head, "No, I pressured you at a moment of weakness. Heath...he's always been right for you. Even before I knew you two were together I use to think that you two really belonged together."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:57 pm

"...you really thought that?" Justin asked after a silence, not having expected Wade to say something like that. "I- ...why?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:14 pm

"You two were much more friendly with each other than with anyone else," shrugged Wade.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:13 pm

"That's because you and Stephen were always sneaking off," Justin pointed out. "And Heath was always more fun to bother people with, you too serious compared to us."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:54 am

"We had to sneak off or we would have been found out a lot sooner," Wade admitted, his head leaned against the brick wall. "You two could be quite obnoxious with the pranks you know."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:10 am

"I guess so..." Justin nodded, remembering what Wade and Sheamus' parents had been like when they were younger...and still went by their proper names. He didn't blame them for wanting to hide it, especially after what happened. "We weren't that bad...were we?" He asked after a short silence.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Wade laughed, "Not obnoxious but you two certainly did know how to have a nice little prank going. I think there were a few times where I was wanting to hit one or the other of you."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm

"It was fun..." Justin said before pouting. "You wouldn't really have hit me...would you?" He asked innocently as he looked up at Wade.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:33 am

"No, I would never hurt you," replied Wade softly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:03 pm

"You wouldn't?" Justin said with a small smile. He hesitated before stepping forward to hug Wade, half worried it would somehow make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 am

Wade smiled and shook his head, "You need to go talk to Heath before I'm going to hug you. What I did was wrong...I know that...and I don't want you two to hate each other because of me..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Justin sighed and slowly let go, knowing Wade was right. "I know, I know." He said with a frown. "I wouldn't have a clue where to start though. Every time I get close to fixing it I say something stupid and mess it up again."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:39 am

"Just apologize to him," Wade replied.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:57 pm

"I guess so..." Justin mumbled, glancing up at the house. "What if it doesn't work though?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:11 pm

"It should work. As much as he loves you and you love him...everything's bound to work out for the two of you..." Wade replied, somewhat bitter.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:07 pm

"You really think-" Justin started before pausing and frowning, noticing the tone of Wade's voice. "What's wrong Wade...?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:30 pm

"Everything's always worked out for the two of you," Wade explained, "You've been happy together ever since I can remember. You were together longer than me and Stephen were. How come the two of you get to live our you're happily ever after and I don't?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Justin went to respond, but frowned and hung his head. He stayed silent for a moment, lost in thought. Eventually though, he let out a sigh before looking back up at Wade. "You will Wade," He said softly. "After everything you've been through, you deserve to get what you want."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:00 pm

"I always deserve to get what I want but the universe instead loves to fuck me over," growled Wade, his tone dark. He sighed and looked away, "Just go to him Justy...just go."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:39 pm

"You'll get it one day..." Justin said quietly before nodding and slowly turning to head back inside.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Heath was in his room, packing his things. He wasn't going to stay somewhere where he felt like Justin didn't need him. If that meant going back to the states, forever, he would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never quite the same...
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Business is Business :: Mafia: Current Generation :: Out of Work :: Homes-
Jump to: