Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never quite the same...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Never quite the same... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:45 pm

"He..." Heath looked around again, wanting to make sure that he and Justin were in total privacy, "he wants me to take out Wade."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:19 am

"What...?" Justin said, a confused look on his face. "W-Why would he want to do that...?" H asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:53 pm

"He blames Wade for everything that happened and I can't blame him. Wade blindly followed what his father said," Heath shrugged, "if Mr. Barrett was still alive, he would have killed you because you had no father to kill. I just keep thinking Wade will turn into a monster like that. So...when I met Sheamus...we got on the topic of us. He said he always knew we'd end up together and that he wished us luck."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:01 pm

Justin was silent as he took in what Heath said, a scared look on his face, never having thought about what Wade's father would have done if he was still alive. He frowned, slowly hugging his knees to his chest, his head down.
"...what else did you talk about?" He asked quietly, looking as if he hadn't even heard the part about Sheamus wishing them luck.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:36 pm

"What will happen when I get rid of Wade," Heath shrugged, sitting across from Justin. "I don't want to hurt you Justin. I don't want you to end up hurt because of something I did. But Wade? He's a jealous man. If I fail on helping Shea...he'll kill me."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:18 am

"So...don't fail...?" Justin said slowly, his voice quiet. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before speaking again. "If that does work out though...what then?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 pm

"Then we work for Sheamus," Heath replied with a shrug, "Are you actually willing to help me deliver Wade to Sheamus?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:12 am

"Um... I don't know." Justin said slowly. "I know he's been an ass...but he's still our friend..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:24 am

"Our friend?" Heath asked, "He made out with you. He kissed you and he wanted you!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:58 am

Justin frowned. "I'm aware of that... Either way though he has been our friend for years, even if he isn't exactly one now."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:13 am

"Friend? You call sitting in his room, drinking and what not being our friend?" Heath asked.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:44 am

"Well no...not really." Justin frowned. "Before all this though..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:04 am

"Before all this, Sheamus was still around," Heath shrugged, "Are you in or out Justin?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:37 pm

"I know he was, hard not to notice someone like him." Justin said. "I don't know..." He sighed, staring down at his hands.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:07 am

"You love him," Heath replied softly, "I know you did when we were kids but Justin, he's not the same man you fell in love with. He's a monster now. I'm your boyfriend. You're supposed to love me and only me!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:30 pm

"I don't..." Justin mumbled, shaking his head. "I know I used to, but I don't anymore. Like I said earlier, I love you. I just don't like the idea of turning on someone like that..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:09 pm

"He turned on me the moment I found out he slept with you," Heath replied casually, his voice a lot harsher than usual, "as far as I'm concerned, he deserves this."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:39 am

"Right..." Justin mumbled, nodding. "...did Sheamus ever tell you what he's been doing since he left by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:37 pm

"Yeah, he's been plotting revenge on the Barrett family. Only he said Bennett, cuz, y'know, Wade was still Stuart back when Shea was still around," shrugged Heath.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:50 am

Justin nodded, sighing quietly. He missed how things used to be, but he knew there wasn't really much he could do about it. "He's been doing other things though..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:20 pm

"I know, like screwing other people's boyfriends," Heath rolled his eyes, "I can't make you see things my way."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:16 am

"No, not Wade," Justin said, rolling his eyes. "Sheamus. I kept an eye on him after he'd left..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:59 pm

Heath raised an eyebrow, "You have? I didn't get to talk to him much. Just enough to hear him out on that. What else has he been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:24 am

"Well Wade was bad enough as it was, imagine what he'd be like if he suddenly found out something had happened to Sheamus..." Justin said, hesitating before answering the question. "Well...he's been in trouble a few times, mostly while he was back in Ireland."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:46 pm

"When wasn't Sheamus in trouble here though," Heath chuckled as he leaned back against the door frame. "And I don't know if he still loves Sheamus."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never quite the same...   Never quite the same... - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never quite the same...
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Business is Business :: Mafia: Current Generation :: Out of Work :: Homes-
Jump to: