Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hate Love (for Nolee)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:56 am

Lucas nodded and pulled Cody close, keeping his eyes closed tight.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 am

"Love you." Cody mumbled before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Lucas slept soundlessly that night, something he hadn't done in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:22 am

Cody woke a few times during the night out of habit, but quickly fell back asleep, staying curled up against Lucas. When it was morning, he made an irritated sound, knowing he had to get up but not really wanting to, happy where he was.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:01 am

Lucas had been up before the sun, making sure that both he and Cody's bags were packed. He had his plastic, though very real, gun disassembled in his bag and hidden at the bottom of it. Even if they did go through a metal detector, no one would see it. He made sure to not pack the bullets, he could buy those if he needed when in Atlanta. He dressed in his finest suit, wanting to look more like a business man and not a man who killed others for a living. After all, he did have a piece of business to attend to when they got to Atlanta...he just hoped Cody didn't find out before hand.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:40 am

As Lucas packed their things, Cody was still sleeping, not much of a morning person despite how often he'd had to get up early in the past. He knew he had to get up, but knowing what they were supposed to be going to Atlanta for, he was a little reluctant. Eventually though he opened his eyes, yawning as he lifted his head to check the time. He slowly sat up, stretching, looking a little confused when he saw Lucas in a suit.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Lucas heard Cody move in the bed and turned his head to look at his young lover over his shoulder, "Hey doll. I've done packed for you and everything."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:17 am

"Oh..." Cody said with a small smile, still slowly waking up. "Thanks." Still not dressed from the night before, Cody slid out of bed, grabbing clothes before disappearing into the bathroom to shower.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Lucas looked at himself in the mirror, gulping down his fear. He had proposed to Cody the night before, sure. But that was an informal thing. A man like Cody deserved much more than just a simple question. He deserved it, ring and all.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:22 am

Cody sighed quietly as he stood under the warm water, taking a few minutes to realise the night before hadn't just been a dream he'd had. Once he was done showering and dressing, Cody found himself sitting on the floor, head in his hands as he tried to mentally prepare himself for their trip to Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:47 am

Lucas sat next to him, rubbing his back, "Are you going to be alright for this trip?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:18 am

"I guess so," Cody said quietly, shrugging his shoulders. "It's not like he's ever been nice to me anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:51 pm

"Well that's gonna change," smiled Lucas, "he's gonna start bein' nice to you."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 am

"What makes you say that?" Cody asked, looking up at him. ""It's not like it would make a difference anyway, considering what we're supposed to be doing..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:56 am

Lucas ran a hand over his head, "Well...I thought that maybe...um...we could find your brother Dustin and he could tell us before I...you know..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Cody frowned and nodded. "...what exactly were you hoping he'd say?" He asked Lucas curiously, smiling a little at the idea of seeing his brother again.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:29 am

Lucas smiled and kissed Cody's temple, "Well, you'll just have to wait to find out that one."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:58 am

Cody smiled and nodded, turning to wrap his arms around Lucas' neck, hugging him. "Alright." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Lucas smiled, "All packed? Wanna say goodbye before we split?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:09 pm

"Well you'd hope I am considering you said you packed my things." Cody chuckled before nodding. "We probably should."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 am

Lucas nodded and grabbed their bags, slinging them over his shoulders. He nodded at Cody with a grin, "Ready to go when you are."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Cody nodded and slowly got to his feet, fixing one of the sleeves on his shirt. "I'm ready..." He said quietly, giving a small smile as he moved closer to Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:00 am

Lucas smiled and wrapped an arm around his waist, heading downstairs. The two passed Carter who had his ribs wrapped up and was feeling rather bad. "Hey boys, headin on out to Atlanta?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:25 pm

"Yeah we are," Cody nodded, frowning as he looked at Carter. "Are you alright...?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 am

Carter nodded, "Training this morning went a little out of hand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hate Love (for Nolee)
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next