Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Frankie stared at his glass sadly.
Dante smiled, "Love you."
"My brother would find someone with a boring job..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:37 pm

"What did he do this time?" Artemis asked when he saw Frankie, sitting down beside him.
"Love you." Jasper said, kissing him.

"Oh..." Nathaniel said, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:40 pm

"He was kissing some guy while drunk..... He was getting into it...." Frankie said sadly before taking a drink.
Dante smiled and moved to sit on there bed.
"You really interested in Jake?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Artemis sighed and swore quietly, gently patting Frankie's back before getting up, angrily heading upstairs.
Jasper grinned and followed Dante, wrapping his arms back around him after sitting as well.

"Would I have come if I wasn't...?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Frankie sighed and took another drink, losing himself in thought and not hearing someone walk up.
Alex smiled and walked over Artemis.
Dante smiled and kissed him.
"Then i want you to work here...."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Artemis smiled at Alex, briefly hugging him before looking angry and walking off again.
Jasper kissed Dante back, pulling him close.

"Wh-What?!" Nathaniel said, not sure if he'd heard right.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Alex followed curiously.
Dante relaxed against him,
"I want you to work here." Peter said,
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Artemis went and barged into his brother's room, not caring that he was sleeping, unaware that he was sick at all. "Get up!" he hissed, angrily shoving Jacen out of bed, making him jump awake as he fell to the floor.
"A-Artemis...wha-?" Jacen started as he stared up at his brother before getting cut off.
"You know what." Artemis growled. "Why'd you do it...?"
"I-I didn't mean to I-" Jacen said as he slowly got up.
"WHY?!" Artemis asked angrily, shoving Jacen against the wall, pinning him there by his shoulders. "You have Frankie! Have you seen how upset he is?" He glared at his twin, not realising Alex had followed, or that he was hurting Jacen.

Jasper smiled before freezing at the sound of Artemis yelling a few rooms down the hall.

"Oh...you do?" Nathaniel asked. "What for...?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Alex rushed over to calm Artemis down, "Arty your hurting him, just calm down...."
Dante got up and went to check it out. "D-Daddy?"

Frankie heard the yelling and got up to check it out.

"So i can check you out...."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:53 am

"So?" Artemis asked before turning back to Jacen. "I'm sick of you acting like an irrisponsible asshole. Cole was terrfied by whatever movie it was you had on earlier and being drunk at your club without a bodyguard or anything there is an easy way to get yourself killed. You're a mob boss Jacen, think about how many people would love the chance to kill you while none of us are around to help!"
Jacen whimpered quietly in pain, still being pinned against the wall. He raised a hand to push Artemis away, only Artemis grabbed his wrist to stop him, still angry; until he realised how easily his hand fit around his brother's wrist. "F-Forrest...?" he asked, suddenly sounding worried.

Nathaniel wasn't entirely sure of what he meant by that, but nodded anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:56 am

Alex bit his lip, "Arty..."
Dante stood in the doorway worriedly.

"You start tomorrow." Peter said turning away.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:06 am

Seeing the worried look in Artemis' eyes and hearing the way he said Jacen's proper name, Jacen knew Artemis had realised something was wrong. After seeing the look on his twin's face and being told how he'd upset Frankie and Cole, Jacen slowly slid down the wall to sit on the floor, in tears.
"Forrest...?" Artemis said again, biting his lip; worried. "Wh-what's wrong...?"

"Oh...okay." Nathaniel said before slowly turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:09 am

"Uncle Jacen...?" Dante said as he walked in, kneeing by his uncle.
Alex walked over to them as well.
Peter turned to a file.
Frankie groaned softly as he blinked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:20 am

Jacen hugged his knees to his chest, keeping his head down as he cried, not looking at any of them.
Artemis made an upset sound, slowly reaching out to run a hand through Jacen's hair, trying to calm him down. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled, apologising for how he'd been treating Jacen a minute ago.

Nathaniel headed home, confused about what had just happened.

Raven grinned as he ran his fingers through Frankie's hair, waiting to see how long it took Frankie to realise it was him.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:32 am

Dante hugged Jacen, looking at his parents worriedly at how small his uncle felt, he was small then him!

Frankie was slow to realize where he was thianks to the drug and he jumped nervously.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:38 am

Jacen whimpered nervously when Dante hugged him, trying to lean away, but gave up when Dante looked at Alex and Artemis.
"What...?" Artemis asked Dante slowly, worried.

"Shh, it's okay Frankie." Raven said with a grin, still stroking his hair.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:40 am

"D-Daddy he's small then me under his jacket....." Dante said softly.

Frankie blinked again, trying to remember what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:50 am

Artemis bit his lip again and slowly helped Jacen to his feet, wanting to see how bad it really was.
Jacen sighed and took off his jacket, one of his shirts that usually fit properly sitting loosely on him.

"You're safe now, relax." Raven said.

Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:52 am

Dante bit his lip nervously whe he saw, "U-Uncle Jacen...."
Frankie looked up at Raven.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:56 am

Jacen looked away from them as Artemis made an upset sound. "Lexie..." Artemis pouted, clinging to Alex's arm as if he expected Alex to just be able to fix it.

"Hello." Raven said.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:01 am

Alex sighed softly not sure what to do, "Jacen... Whats wrong?"
"H-Hello..." Frankie replied, only half sure of his brain.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:09 am

Jacen went to answer then stopped and pulled a face instead, leaning against the wall, suddenly barely able to stand up properly. "Dizzy..." he mumbled instead of a proper answer to the question.

Raven grinned, reaching a hand out to stroke Frankie's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:13 am

Dante supported his uncle and looked at his father.
Frankie closed his eyes again, suddently tired again.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:19 am

Artemis quickly went over to help, carefully lifting Jacen, frowning at how easy it was as he carried him back over to his bed.

"Rest." Raven said, looking out the window of the car they were sitting in the back of. "We'll be home soon."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:24 am

Alex frowned and wrapped his arm around Dante.
Frankie fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next