Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Love Tail (group)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

A Love Tail (group) Empty
PostSubject: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:00 am

Jay's tail was moving behind him as he walked towards the big tree that served as the villiage center and market place. He smiled as he listened to the morning sounds before his soft puppy ear twitch at a unknown noise. He head towards the noise but didn't see anyhting, he had turned around to leave again when he was suddenly grabbed by a pair of strong arms.

Last edited by Jay Copeland on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Doing as his leader had told him too, Seth cautiously approached the place he'd been told about, freezing in his hiding spot when something moved nearby. He'd accidentally stepped on something that had broke noisly and he watched curiously as what looked like a person with a tail and animal ears came close. When he saw them turn away again he quickly went up and grabbed them, like he'd been told to.

Justin was curled up alseep in his tree house home, his fluffy cat tail curled around himself, oblivious to what was going on below him, even though Jay was walking right below his house.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:07 am

Nolee was on guard, hearing a noise as her bunny ears twitched at the sound. She always cursed that she didn't have the spirit of a tougher animal such as a wolf. But she was a tough woman, very powerful. Now if only she culd get rid of that damn tail...

Heath paced behind Seth, elbowing his side. "Don't make so much noise!"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:00 am

Jay whined and sqirmed softly as he was started to be dragged along.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:48 pm

"Don't elbow me! I know what I'm doing see?" Seth whined as he held the hybrid he'd grabbed. He rolled his eyes at Heath before starting to drag it away, worried others would show up if they stayed too long.

Justin woke up, uncomfortable and stretched before getting comfy and curling up again, planning on going back to sleep. He still hadn't noticed what was going on below him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:48 am

Nolee grabbed her sword at hearing Jay snarl. She sneered as she reached them, "Who do you think you are?!"

Heath rolled his eyes, putting his hands on his hips. "What in the world is that thing Heath?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:52 am

Todd joined the group, "Whats taking so long? We were just grabbing one?" Jay was still sqirming, the strangers scaring him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:08 am

"How should I know what it is? This wasn't my idea." Seth said. "Someone take care of her," He added, nodding towards Nolee. "My hands are full."

"Noisy..." Justin mumbled, sighing. He'd only just gotten comfy and now he had to get up to see what the noise was. He went outside, crawling across a branch to get a better view of what was happening below.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:57 am

Though not very intimdating, Nolee growled. "Leave Jay alone."

Heath looked at Seth, "She's...she's a rabbit..."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:07 am

Todd rolled his eyes and grabbed the bunny hibred, "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 am

Seth was trying not to laugh at the fact that she was a bunny, tightening his grip on the hybrid in his arms.

Justin growled when he saw the men with his friends and he jumped down from his tree. He landed gracefully, crouched on all fours before stnding and drawing his own sword, holding it to the nearest of the three men's neck. "Let them go."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:43 am

Nolee growled, a steely tone flashing in her eyes. She took down to warriors with fierce kicks and slashes before looking at the two who laughed at her, the red head being under the sword of her good friend Justin. "I DARE you to laugh at me again."

Heath looked at the man behind him, gulping, "Seth...are we surrounded?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Todd rolled his eyes. "We are not Heath, disarm the cat and i'll deal with the bunny, Seth go ahead and take the puppy back." He said before starting to fight the rabbit hybred skillfully.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:35 am

Seth nodded at Todd's words, carrying the puppy over one shoulder, his free arm around his side where he'd been kicked by the rabbit.

Justin smirked at the red head's reaction to the sword at his throat and held it closer.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Nolee smirked as she swung her sword at her opponent. Her eyes were full of rage, wanting to protect her friends.

Heath nodded, heading towards the cat.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Jay sqirmed but was not able to get free, his ears going down worriedly. Todd grinned as he blocked the rabbit's swing and kicked the sword from her hand.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:09 am

Seth smiled and rolled his eyes at the puppy's attempt at getting free and kept walking.

Justin, never having really used his sword before, lowered it and started backing away as the red head started coming closer. As a regular cat would do when feeling threatened, he growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Love Tail (group)   A Love Tail (group) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Love Tail (group)
Page 1 of 1