Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When will love be through with me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

When will love be through with me? Empty
PostSubject: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Artemis hissed in pain as he carefully took off his shirt, standing in front of his bedroom mirror, inspecting a wound on his side from his latest job working as an assassin for his brother. He picked up a wet cloth he’d gotten from the bathroom earlier and carefully pressed it to the cut, swearing under his breath.

“You should probably get that fixed up…”

Artemis jumped at the voice, relaxing when he saw Jacen sitting on his bed, obviously having been waiting for his brother to return from his job.

“Right…” Artemis said slowly, making sure he wasn’t bleeding as much before turning to leave the room, pausing to look back at Jacen. “…If Alex comes looking for me, don’t tell him about this, okay?”

Jacen just shrugged his shoulders, he still barely spoke to Artemis’ new boyfriend, despite the two having been together now for at least a month. Rolling his eyes, Artemis turned and went to go find Mikey, who knew enough about basic first aid to be able to fix less serious injuries.

Artemis knocked on Mikey’s office door, which was opened only a few seconds later despite how late it was, concern quickly showing in Mikey’s blue eyes when he saw Artemis was hurt. He pulled Artemis into the room and closed the door, making Artemis sit while he turned on a proper light instead of the lamp at his desk and found what he needed to clean and fix Artemis’ wound.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:49 am

Alex walked around looking for Artemis, he was worried. Artemis was supposed to back hours again from the job and yet he still wasn't back. He sighed as he stopped to look at his phone, making sure he hadn't missed a call or text from Artemis. There was nothing though and Alex sighed sadly before leaning against the wall of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:07 am

Jacen came out of Artemis' room, pausing when he saw Alex in the hallway before turning and heading to his office, leaving his brother's door half open just because he knew it bugged Artemis when he left it open.

Artemis hissed in pain as Mikey cleaned his wound, trying his best not to shiver in the cold room, his blood stained shirt still in his room.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:10 am

Alex noticed the door was open and slowly went towards it before catching sight of the bloody shirt. Alex stared at it before going to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:29 am

Jacen paused at the end of the hallway when he heard Alex move, rolling his eyes when he saw him go into Artemis' room and turned to go back, guessing Alex would follow him anyway if he'd noticed him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:33 am

Alex stared at the shirt his worry growing, he just needed to know that Artemis was ok.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:46 am

"Something wrong?" Jacen asked as he stood in the doorway, watching Alex.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:49 am

ALex jumped and looked at Jacen, the bloody shirt still in his hands, "Where is Arty?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:54 am

"Downstairs," Jacen said, hesitating before explaining, not sure how alex would respond. "Getting that fixed..." He added, pointing at the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:58 am

"I-Is he ok?" Alex asked as he held the shirt close.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:06 am

Jacen shrugged, just to be frustrating. "Why don't you go see?" He said, forgetting Alex and Mikey didn't exactly get along.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:08 am

Alex rushed out of the room, the shirt still in hand, going to the med room.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:13 am

Artemis was sitting with his back to the door, his eyes closed as he tried his best to stay still so that Mikey could stitch up the wound.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:14 am

Alex walked in. "A-Arty?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:28 am

Artemis glanced over his shoulder as best he could without moving. "Alex..."

Mikey paused when he heard Alex, forcing himself not to glare at Alex, frowning and keeping his head down instead.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:29 am

Alex went over, "What happened?" He asked softly, there was no way he could of hide the worry in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:42 am

"You know as well as I do that being an assassin can be dangerous..." Artemis said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:44 am

"Your ok though, right?" Alex asked, stepping a little closer to Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:53 am

"He will be if I can finish what I'm doing..." Mikey said, sounding irritated.

"Right, sorry." Artemis said before sitting back how he had been before so Mikey could finish with the stitches.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:57 am

Alex but his lip and waited in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Mikey smirked once Alex moved away, working slowly just so Alex would stay away longer. He used scissors to cut away the left over thread, purposely leaving his hand resting against Artemis' stomach a little longer than necessary, having been making sure Artemis stayed still while he cut the thread. He frowned slightly when Artemis slowly pulled away, trying not to look upset as he got up. "All fixed..." Mikey said before moving to put the things away.

"Thank you Mikey." Artemis said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Alex moved towards Artemis again, still looking upset and holding the shirt tight.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Artemis sighed as he carefully got up, holding a hand to his injury, pulling a face in pain.

"You should go rest..." Mikey said as he glanced over at Artemis before turning away again.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Alex moved to help Artemis to his room, he walked slowly with him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:26 pm

"Hey..." Artemis said as Alex helped him, as if everything was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will love be through with me?   When will love be through with me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When will love be through with me?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next