Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Night On The Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

First Night On The Job - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:51 am

Brian quickly hurried outside with Paul, finding somewhere to hide before looking for Dante.

"He won't be able to touch me where he is so it's okay." Raven grinned, moving Alex to get up.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:54 am

Dante had almost made it when someone grabbed him.
The minon laughed.
Alex followed Raven out to the car.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:02 am

Brian frowned and moved to get up from where he'd hid with Paul, not really thinking.

Artemis was pacing in the cell he'd been locked in, muttering angrily.
Darryl got two of the other cops to come with him to the cell. "I think it's best if he's back in handcuffs. He looks dangerous." he said to them.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:05 am

Paul grabbed his hand, "B-Bri...."
"Are you sure Darryl?" Phil asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:09 am

Brian stopped and looked down at him. "What...?"

"Yes," Darryl said. "Look at him. You heard what he did at Raven's..."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:12 am

"Be careful." Paul said.
Phil sighed and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:26 am

Brian nodded, then frowned when he realised something. "I didn't bring my weapons..." he sighed before swearing.

Darryl went to unlock the cell, crying out when Artemis reached through the gaps in the bars and grabbed him by his shirt.
"You let me out of here right now!" Artemis growled.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:36 am

Paul bit his lip.
Dante squimed as he was dragged to the hallway where they had found Paul.
Phil grabbed Artemis's arm, "Look man calm down, this isn't going to help....." He then whispered, "Look i know what happened to your kid and i understand why you would go crazy i have a kid myself but you do this and it is going to be harder for me to get you out."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:02 am

"I guess we should go then before they find us..." Brian said, frowning, hating the idea of just leaving Dante behind.

Artemis turned his head to glare at Phil instead before slowly letting Darryl go, who quickly stepped out of reach.
"Bet they didn't tell you that I was on my way to go try and rescue my son and his other parent when he arrested me." Artemis said quietly to Phil, a sad look in his eyes, holding onto the bars as if they were the only thing stopping him from collapsing and breaking down again like he'd done with Jacen.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:04 am

Paul sighed and nodded.
"Look i promise i'm going to do my best to get you out, just give me time and trust me man." Phil said softly
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:13 am

Brian looked back towards the house before reluctantly turning away, grabbing Paul's hand so they could leave.

Artemis stood there looking at him, not sure if he should actually trust him or not.

Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:15 am

"Where are we going to go?" Paul asked.
Phil turned to Darryl, "Come on lets just go."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:24 am

"To a friend's house. So I we can find out where the kid who helped us lives..." Brian said.

Darryl shook his head, pulling out his handcuffs. "Not until I'm sure he's not going to attack anyone again."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:28 am

Paul nodded as they walked.
Phil looked at Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:36 am

Once they'd walked far enough, Brian got them a cab, using the little money he had with him to pay for it.

Artemis' hands tightened around the bars and he looked angry again before he hid it,sighing; deciding it was better just to do as they want.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:39 am

Paul watched out the window.
Phil sighed and cuffed Artemis, "I'll find a way to help you i promise." Phil said softly before leaving, frowning when he saw Raven and a smaller male.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:50 am

Brian gave directions to the driver before putting an arm around Paul. "Are you okay?" he asked quietly.

Artemis sighed and nodded before leaninghis head against the bars.
"Hey Raven." Darryl said when he saw him. "He's over there." He said, pointing at Artemis' cell.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:54 am

"I missed you a lot..." Paul said skirting the issue.
Raven granned and wrapped his arm around Alex's waist, walking over to his cell.
Alex let himself be lead along.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:03 pm

"I missed you too." Brian said before frowning. "Are you though...?"

Artemis lifted his head, staring when he saw who was there. "A-Alex...?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:07 pm

"They would hurt me but..... it wasnt anything i couldn't deal with." Paul sighed.
Alex looked at Artemis with glazed over eyes.
Raven smirked, "Well Arty meet my new pet."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:13 pm

"What do you mean...?" Brian asked, worried.

"He's not your pet." Artemis growled, glaring at Raven before looking at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Paul didn't answer.
Raven laughed, "Yes he is."
Alex just continued to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:48 pm

"Paul...?" Brian asked, frowning.

"No he's not!" Artemis hissed at Raven before slooking at Alex again. "Lexie...?" he said, reaching a hand out as best he could while handcuffed.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:54 pm

"Its Mason Bri..... You know how bad he can be......" Paul murmured.
Alex stared back, takeing a small step forward. "A-Art...." He stopped as Raven gave him a shot of the drug.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Brian sighed sadly and hugged him tighter.

Artemis bit his lip, trying to stay calm, not taking his eyes off Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Night On The Job   First Night On The Job - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Night On The Job
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next