Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time For New Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:40 am

"How would you know?" Mikey asked without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:00 am

"Long time ago, there was a family called the Taylor's. David Taylor was a cold, vindictive man. He wanted my wife but Diana decided that she didn't want him. Not to be outdone...David decided that no one could have her if he couldn't. He killed my wife. I had all sorts of allies and not one of them did a damn thing." Harris replied, "Tell me, kid, do you know what it's like to watch the one person you love more than anything slowly bleeding to death as you try to rescue them but you can't even move?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:16 am

"I...n-no..." Mikey mumbled nervously, shaking his head.

Artemis and Jacen both looked at each other, frowning; both having been through something similar with their parents.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:33 pm

"Then don't you dare talk to me about this," spat Harris. He turned to look at Jacen and Artemis, "As for you two...I don't need my daughter getting herself killed because she aligned herself with him."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:48 am

"Hey!" Artemis said, frowning. "Just because he said the wrong thing to you doesn't mean he isn't smart enough to help keep us alive. If that were true, we'd have already been dead after following information he's given us."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:13 am

"Don't talk to me like that boy," growled Harris.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:24 am

"You aren't my boss, so why should I-"

"Artemis!" Jacen growled, cutting his brother off before he got himself in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:04 am

"Because you Westmore boys are gonna wind up dead. Just. Like. Your. Parents," Harris smirked, accenting each word with a poke to Jacen's chest. A smirk crossed his face and he headed back upstairs.

Carter frowned, "Perhaps ya'll should leave..."

Nolee shook her head, "Carter..."

"Dad's back Nol's. You were only boss until he came back," Carter frowned, "I take my orders from him now..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Jacen stood there, not movng, a hurt look in his eyes at what Harris had said.

"Come on Forrest, lets go." Artemis said quietly, gently pulling on his brother's arm.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Nolee looked at Jacen, tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry..." she said, stepping closer.

Carter put a hand on her shoulder, "You heard dad..."

"But I..."

"You heard him," Carter replied, "I'm sorry Nols but I can't let you go out with them."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:43 am

Jacen looked sadly at Nolee before giving in and following Artemis, who had gone silent, but was still pulling on his arm to get him to leave. They turned and headed for the door to leave, Mikey following.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:55 am

Nolee felt depressed as she looked at the three leaving. She ran up to her room, throwing herself over the bed like a five year old having a tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:11 am

Jacen paused once they were outside, looking back at the house, sighing sadly before getting in the car and driving the others back home.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 am

Nolee sat at her window, shaking her head. Finally, after a few moments, she ran downstairs and got in her car. She revved up the engine and tore through town to Farrelly's bar. She figured that he had put her father up to his and was not in a good mood. She parked the car and stormed in, past his bodyguards and to the vip section. "What the hell did you do!?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 am

"What?" Sheamus said, frowning. "Who gave you permission to just barge in here hey? What's your problem?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:38 am

"My father! He's back! You're the only man who would have even thought about convincing him to come back Farrelly! I told you I'd get Wade back for you but that's going to take time. Whatever you said to my father caused him to come back and caused him to take control of my family," Nolee angrily said.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:14 am

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Sheamus said, slowly shaking his head. "I haven't spoken to your father."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:09 am

"Your the only one who knows who my father is Farrelly," Nolee replied cooly. "You're the only one who could have called him."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 am

"No, I'm the only one you know of that knows him..." Sheamus said, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:03 am

Nolee narrowed her eyes at him, "If I find out it was you...I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 am

"Sure yeh will." Sheamus said, shrugging his shoulders, not scared by it.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:03 am

"What, you think cuz I'm a girl I can't take you on?" Nolee narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:19 am

"No, I just have nothin' to worry about cause I didn't do anything." Sheamus said.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:35 am

Nolee narrowed her eyes before sitting down, "Heard from Teegan that you ate with Wade this morning. Just the two of you."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:36 pm

"Oh, yeah, he didn't seem too happy about that." Sheamus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time For New Blood   The Time For New Blood - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time For New Blood
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next