Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Mikey stayed crouched at the top of the stairs with Aly, hugging her almost protectively despite the issues he'd been through in the past with her father.

Cole was still kicking the man and trying to get free, his dinosaur still in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Kari buried her face in her longneck before rushing over to Dante as soon as they let him go in the van, "P-Papa!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:46 pm

"Papa..." Cole whimpered as he crawled over to Dante in tears, poking him to try and get him up.

After a few minues, Mikey calmed down enough to get up and go to Zane, carrying Aly with him. "Zane...? Do...do you think we should tell Jacen?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Dante groaned softly and a few minutes later he opened his eyes, "C-Cole.... K-Kari?"

"I-I dpn't know..... Damn it..." Zane said softly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Cole whimpered again and curled up against Dante, clinging tightly to his dinosuar, shaking. "D-Don't like it in here..." He mumbled, having picked up the claustrophobia issue Jasper had.

Mikey frowned, hesitating before rubbing Aly's back, unsure of how to calm her down. "He's probably still asleep..." He said.

Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Dante hugged both of his children close, looking around the van trying to figure out who had attacked.

:Zane nodded nervously, "What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Cole curled up tight against Dante, hugging his dinosaur close, whimpering quietly.

Mikey thought about it for a few minutes before answering. "...call the others?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Dante bit his lip hard when the van finally stopped.

Zane reached for the phone.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Cole stayed curled close, his eyes shut as he tried not to panic.

"What's going on...? Jacen asked sleepily as he came downstairs, having been woken up by the noise.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:14 pm

dante stared as the door to the van opened.

"Someone..... Took Dante and the twins....."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:19 pm

"I still don't see why we had to kidnap the poor kids..." Nathaniel muttered, lad he was only there to drive the van, though he still didn't like it.
"Because the boss was asked to get them for someone he's working with." One of the men who'd gone into the Westmore house said.

"What?!" Jacen said, suddenly more awake. "W-Why? ...who?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Peter grinned and looked at Mason, "I take it that this seals the deal on our friendship?

"We don't know....." Zane said.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Mason blinked, looking surprised, not having expected to see Dante there as well and slowly nodded.

Jacen sighed and sat down on the steps, running his hands through his hair. "What did they look like?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Dante stared at Mason with wide eyes.
Peter grinned.

Zane desribed them the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:35 pm

"Hello again." Mason chuckled.

Jacen frowned and swore, none of them sounding familiar.
Mikey disappeared into his office with Aly, coming back a few minutes later with his laptop. He sat down on the steps as well, Aly in his lap as he searched through files of men that fit with the descriptions.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Dante hugged Cole and Kari close, "What.....?"

Zane paced as he waited for the others to come home
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:50 am

"Did you miss me?" Mason asked with a smirk.
"Papa...? Who's that?" Cole asked quietly.

As soon as he was inside, Artemis hurried over to take Alyssa from Mikey, hugging her tightly.
"Daddy!" Aly said, clinging to him.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:54 am

Dante held Cole and Kari close, "A evil man......." He growled at Mason. "Why did you take my children!"

Alex hurried over and hugged her close, "W-What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:01 am

Cole frowned and moved closer to his sister, hugging her.
"Oh your uncle never told you?" Mason asked. "Raven and I have been planning to get back at your family for years.

"They hit big brother." Aly mumbled, pouting as she wrapped her arms around Alex's neck.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:06 am

Kari curled close to her brother.
"So you brought my children into this!" Dante growled angrily.

"Then what did they do little one?" Alex asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:21 am

"What better way to get back at you?"

"Took Cole and Kari..." Aly mumbled. " Cole told them to go 'way, but they didn't listen. Then Mikey came got me."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:22 am

Dante glared before nervously tightening his grip on his children.

Alex looked up, "Thank you for keeping her safe."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:40 am

Cole made a nervous sound and hugged Kari tighter as well after handing her his dinosaur. He buried his face in her hair as one of the men reached for them.

"What?" Mikey asked, looking over at them from where he was standing with Zane. "Oh, it was... um-" Mikey went to say 'no problem', but went quiet as Artemis came over to him, half expecting to be told off for not helping the others as well. Instead, he froze, a surprised look on his face as Artemis hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:48 am

"No!" Dante growled as he teared up and tried to hold them tighter.
Kari whimpered.

Alex smiled softly as he hugged Alyssa tighter.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:57 am

"Come here." The man growled as he reached for them.

Mikey briefly hugged Artemis back before pulling away, still worried he'd try to hit him again. He moved closer to Zane, clinging to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight   I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next