Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hate Love (for Nolee)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:01 pm

"Okay..." Cody nodded, though he still didn't look too sure. He leaned against Lucas and attempted to relax, though anyone could see he was tense.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Lucas smiled and pulled one of the magazines from the compartment in front of them, "You ever look at these things? THey have terrible products that no one would ever need."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Cody raised an eyebrow at it, trying his best not to laugh. "Are you just trying to distract me...?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:10 pm

Lucas shook his head, "Nah, they have things that seem really needless."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:41 pm

"Really?" Cody asked curiously, only to pull one out to look for himself. "Hey they really do..." He said absent-mindedly, distracted at least for a moment from his worries about flying.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:49 am

Lucas smiled and nodded, "Like that cat scratching post? Really? Who gets that for their cat?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:57 pm

"I have no idea," Cody shrugged. "It looks ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Lucas smiled softly at Cody. He couldn't believe that the young man had turned him from a violent monster in to the man he was now. "I love you," he spoke softly as he kissed Cody's cheek, "you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:30 pm

"Well..." Cody started. He couldn't help but smile at the kiss to his cheek. "...I might." He finished jokingly. Of course he knew, he'd seen how Lucas had changed since they'd first met.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:45 am

"Might? Just might? Oh you cut me to the quick," Lucas teased.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:43 pm

"Nooo, I was joking!" Cody quickly said, not realising he was teasing. "I didn't mean-"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate Love (for Nolee)   Hate Love (for Nolee) - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hate Love (for Nolee)
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34