Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Empty
PostSubject: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:53 am

Nolee and Carter Lacroix hadn't known a happy childhood. From a young age they were raised to think low of human kind. After all, when you had powers like they did you weren't supposed to blend in. No, you were supposed to let everyone know what you were. There were many words for it. Mutant and freak were the ones you tended to hear the most. And when they were older, a young man by the name of Jayson Reso had been brought into the home.

"Now you remember what your supposed to do?" asked Lucas Turner, the man who had raised them from a young age.

Nolee smiled, her hands running over the bow she was holding. "Hit anything that tries to stop Jay or Carter."

Carter smirked, "Break those bastards who wanna stop us from getting our money."

Lucas looked at Jay, "Do you know what you're supposed to do?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:05 am

"I use my plants to carry the money out and protect me and Carter." Jay said softly, sounding unsure of himself. In the back of his mind he felt like this was wrong but when whenever he tried to think more about it it got hazy.

Adam had his swords out and waiting, he felt it something was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:38 am

Sheamus rolled his eyes as someone he pased on the street stared at him. Even when he wasn't using his superpowers he stood out, thanks to his pale skin and ginger hair. He shook his head as the person hurried off after being glared at. Though he used his powers to help people, Sheamus still wasn't the most friendly of people, being short tempered.

Once he reached the corner of the street, Sheamus paused, sensing something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:42 am

Lucas smirked, "That's right kids. We're going to get the cash and get out. If you wanna take casualties, be my guest." he kicked open the back door of the van they were sitting at and nodded, "Roll out team."

Nolee smirked as she was the first out of the van, raising her bow and using her magic to charge each of the arrows. She took out the guards as she passed, Carter turning full wolf mode and running inside. This was all they had known since a young age. She got inside and when two of the men pointed a gun at her, she simply tipped her head in their direction and then looked the other way. The two men flew across the room and she smirked.

Carter looked at Jay, in wolf mode. He snarled and looked toward the safes.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:52 am

Jay swollowed hard and used on of his plants to break into the safe. Adam broke into a run at the sounds of the fighting, he knew he had to get there.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Sheamus looked towards the bank when he heard the noise coming from it and sighed, not really in the mood for it today. He stood there silently debating with himself before heading towards the place.

Cody sprang to his feet when the safe broke open. He'd been sitting in the money filled room, waiting for the people who were now breaking into it. He smirked, having simply just walked right through the walls to get into the safe. Standing in the hole that now replaced the doorway, Cody raised his fists, ready to fight the blond who'd broken the safe open.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Nolee saw the man with his swords enter the bank, her bow raised. She reached back for an arrow but when she didn't feel an arrow she tossed her bow aside. She had many more of them. Smirking, she muttered a few words in Latin. Her eyes glowed red for a moment and she let out a shriek as she raised her hands to project a blast like it was a missle.

Carter saw the red headed man and turned back into a human. He knew this was a time for his human side with a few animal traits. Slowly he charged the man, picking up speed. He howled like a wolf and beared his elongated teeth.

Lucas stood by the door, watching his team work.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Jay tried to stay on a defenceive insteed of attacking head on, sending a vine to hold the male advancing. Adam dodged the the attack from the girl and started to move in closer. Angel sighed as she looked at the fight.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Cody shook his head, simply turning his body intangible, the vine going through him. He rushed at the blond, swinging his fist towards the man's head.

Sheamus froze for a second when he saw the wolf man charging at him. "The one day I was hoping would be peaceful..." He muttered. He took a deep breath as the man howled, making sure he was focused before planting his feet firmly on the ground, planning on catching his opponent mid-charge and tossing him aside.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Nolee shook her head and rolled her shoulders. As the blonde man inched closer, she sent out a shock wave using her entire body. Her eyes were still completely red and she stood her ground.

Halfway through the charge, Carter changed from a wolf to a bear. He wanted to take the man out as easily as he could. There was no way he could stop a grown bear.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Jay bit his lip hard and ducked the punch, kicking the other man. Adam glanced over before useing his superhuman agility change where he was going. He couldn't believe it, it was Jay his brother. "Jay!" He called out as he rushed over. Jay paused and stared at the man, he knew him but from whe.... "Ad...."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Sheamus looked surprised as the man shifted into a bear and swore, not having expected it, most people he'd fought never having been too bright. He wasn't actually sure if he was capable of stopping the man in this form, never having tried fighting anything close to a bear, though he held his ground anyway, sticking with his plan.

Cody coughed as the blond's kick hit him in the stomach, caught off guard. He straightned up and smirked when he saw the blond was distracted and hit him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Lucas saw Jayson look at Adam and swore under his breath, projecting his thoughts back into Jay's head. The last thing he needed was his men learning who they were.

Nolee waited until the man was distracted, then using her power to send him flying against the wall. She didn't want to lose to him, she had never lost a fight before. Most didn't know how to handle her powers.

Carter was surprised as the man grabbed hold of him, caught off guard by the fact that he could actually hold on to him. He tried to swipe at him but with no avail.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Jay whimpered softly, the haze almost compeltly filling his mind. Making sure Jay was still lost in the fog, Jay felt the wave of helplessness wash over him. Adam cursed and started towards Jay again, he didn't care about the fight with the girl anymore he needed to get to Jay. Alex was next to Angel watching and waiting for his time to help.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Sheamus pulled a face, his opponent's attacks more irritating than hurting him. The blows did distract him however, one of his feet slipping slightly before he focused again. Once he'd regained his footing, Sheamus tried to shove the shifter away.

"What an ass..." Cody mumbled when the blond he was fighting stopped paying attention to him. He was about to hit the man again when he froze, staring at a spirit his other power allowed him too see, though he wished he couldn't. "Go away!" He snapped at the spirit, putting his hands to his head as he tried to unsee it.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Nolee huffed when her opponent took off towards Jay. She knew she should let him handle it herself but she also knew the Lucas could handle Jay. When she saw Carter being attacked, her eyes flashed like steel. "No. One. Hurts. My. BROTHER!" she screamed and shot a beam of energy at the strong man. Her breath hitched a little in her chest when she looked at him properly. He was handsome and there was something about him.

"Outlanders! Retreat!" shouted Lucas loud enough so that they could hear him.

Carter was the first out of there, followed by Nolee. Lucas used a bit of his shadow manipulation to create two figures who grabbed Jay and started carrying him towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Jay closed his eyes as he was carried back to the van. Adam could only stare as his brother was carried off right infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Sheamus looked up when he heard someone screamed, his eyes widening in shock as he saw the beam of energy flying towards him. He didn't have enough time to move out of the way of the sudden attack and swore as he was blasted off his feet, his landing doing more damage to the floor than the attack did to him, though he was dazed by it.

Cody didn't notice the villans' leader calling a retreat, shivering slightly when he looked up and saw the spirit was still there. "Just leave me alone..." He whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:52 pm

"How is it," Lucas seethed as they sat in the van, "that four of the worlds greatest criminal masterminds couldn't handle three lousy heroes!"

"It wasn't my fault boss," Nolee said, "I focused on the blonde with the swords and when he ran towards Jay Jay I tried to stop him. Then I had to save Carter from that ginger."

Carter rolled his eyes, "You didn't have to bother about saving me. I could have handled him by myself. It was Jay who didn't do his job."

Lucas turned to Jay, "What happened out there?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:20 pm

"I-I don't know..... I ... It was like...." Jay stummered, his head in his hands. "I don't know...." Adam growled as he punched the wall again and again. "So damn close, I almost had him..... He was right there!" Adam kicked a chunk out of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:45 am

Sheamus sighed as he got to his feet, brushing himself off. He shook his head when he looked around and saw the villians had left and both the other two superheroes that had showed up were both more pre-occupied. "You alright there fella?" Sheamus asked as he walked up to the angry blond. "What did that wall ever do to you?"

"Why'd you make me come here?" Cody asked the spirit that was infront of him, rolling his eyes when he realised to anyone watching he'd look insane. "You never told me that more than one would be here..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:51 am

"Well we just lost some money," Lucas sighed. "I'll have to pull a solo job to be able to make up for you all being useless."

Nolee sighed, "Boss we didn't-"

"Shut up!" Lucas shouted at her.

Carter looked at Jay, "Don't take it so hard man..."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:07 am

"I'm sorry..." Jay said softly, but he couldn't shake the feeling he had post something again. Peter smirked as he jumped down into the van. Adam leaned against the wall, "M-My brother i almost got him back...."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:19 am

"Brother?" Sheamus asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeh mean the other blond that was here? But he's one of them..."

Artemis silently slipped into the building, coming up behind Angel. "What happened here?" He asked her, his southern accent obvious. "And why's that kid talkin' to himself?" He asked as he pointed out Cody.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:25 am

As soon as she heard the noise of someone jumping onto the van, Nolee raised her hands in defense. They glowed with an etheral light, almost mystical. "Someone's there...."

"If they think they can get in, let them try," Lucas shrugged sitting back.

"Don't be sorry," Carter shrugged, "You didn't do anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War   There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There Are No Heroes Or Villains In This War
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Business is Business :: AU :: Other-
Jump to: