Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting For Someone To Care (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Empty
PostSubject: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Jay sighed as he sat on the bench, he was cold and tired but he wasn't allowed back at the house to hand over the money he had made and go home till morning. It was Grel's way of being cruel just for the hell of it, plus he had threatened Adam again to make sure he had stayed outside. Jay sighed sadly before looking up as a man walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:29 pm

Seth sighed and stretched his arms, tired from a long work shift. He'd been a criminal for so long that being on the opposite side of the law now almost felt odd to him. He looked around the street he was walking down, pausing when he thought he saw someone look familiar. Either way, the blond looked upset so Seth, being a policeman, figured he'd go check on them. As he got closer, Seth was sure he knew the blond from somewhere. "Are you okay?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Jay nodded nervously before answering softly. "I-I'm fine." Jay was almost sure that the man was a cop but he looked like someone that used to work for Grel. Jay was nervous though is the man was a cop would he know what Jay was and arrest him?
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:33 am

"You sure?" Seth asked, stopping a few steps away from where Jay was sitting, still trying to figure our if he knew him or not. "You looked upset...and aren't you cold sitting out here?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:23 am

"I-I;m a little cold ..... B-But i'll be fine...." Jay stummered as he shook lightly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:09 am

Seth sighed softly, taking off the coat he was wearing. He sat beside Jay and wrapped the coat around the blond's shoulders. "Better?" He asked, looking at Jay with a curious expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:12 pm

"T-Thank you." Jay said shyly as he snuggled deep within the warmth of the coat.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:43 am

Seth smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I couldn't just ignore you, it's part of my job to help people." He said. "What's your name by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:47 am

"J-Jay Reso." Jay said softly, he wondered if he knew the man.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:07 am

"Jay...?" Seth said, staring at him. "Grel's Jay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:52 am

Jay bit his lip softly and nodded, "Y-Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:55 am

Seth smiled. "I knew you looked familiar..." He said, taking off the hat he was wearing. "It's been a few years...but do you remember me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:01 am

"Seth?" Jay said softly before smiling. "Seth!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:07 am

Seth grinned at Jay and nodded. "Yeah it's me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:26 am

Jay smiled, "Its been a while."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:33 am

Seth nodded. "A few years, yeah." He said. "You still work for Grel?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:48 am

Jay nodded slowly, "Y-Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:57 am

Seth frowned slightly. "Oh..." After a pause he added "Well I found something better to do than breaking into people's houses..."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:59 am

Jay smiled sadly. "I'm happy for you."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:54 am

"But you look sad..." Seth said. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:28 am

"I... Grel is making me stay outside tonight." Jay said softly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 am

"What for?" Seth asked. "It's freezing out here."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:55 am

Because he can." Jay said softly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:59 am

Seth sighed and shook his head. "So he hasn't changed then?" He asked, frowning as a cold breeze blew.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:29 am

Jay shook his head. "There are times i think he is getting nicer but then he does this...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Someone To Care (open)   Waiting For Someone To Care (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting For Someone To Care (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next