Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:44 am

Jacen: Lolz That's cheating. Lucas is Davy Jones. Scary on the outside, but secretly caring.

Jasper (smart assed, immature assassin)

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:48 am

Lucas: The prince from prince of Persia. Handsome, smart assed, a killer.

Wade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:12 am

Jasper: *smirks* The Prince of Persia huh? I can live with that. He's Prince John (Phony King of England) from Robin Hood...Greedy, ruthless, rich, arrogant, all-powerful, jealous...

Casey

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:20 am

Wade: -_- Thank you Jasper. Very kind of you to compare me to someone so...pathetic. Instead of sending his brother to the Crusades I would have killed him...then again it's a Disney movie. Bernard from The Rescuers. Gets roped into things without fully grasping them but is a definet hero about them.

Jack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 am

Jasper: You're welcome. *chuckles* Jack is Kaa the snake. Manipulates people with his words...

Seth

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:10 am

Jack: Seth is Jack Sparrow. A criminal but a fun loving one.

Heath
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 am

Seth: Captain Jack Dash from the Incredibles fits Heath, likes playing pranks, a little reckless at times...

Brian

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Heath: Brian is Quasimodo. Hear me out on this: inner beauty that outshines his outer physic (though Brian isn't ugly), a loving willingness to protect his friends. Also, he stays hidden from all of us most of the time.

Dakota
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:25 am

Justin: Sounds about right hehehe Um....Christopher Robin? Not entirely sure why, I don't really know the guy. (Christopher Robin's described as 'Imaginative, playful, cute, handsome')

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Dakota: *smiles* I'm a bit imaginative and thoughtful. Just saying. Lets see Artie is Pheobus from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. He's kind, dedicated to his friends and family and would do anything to protect them, even if it meant risking his own life.

Teegan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:01 am

Jasper: Teegan? Kovu. Started off with a set of beliefs, ends up playing for the other team... *smirks*

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:40 am

Teegan: *not amused with Jasper* Lets see...Mikey...Tantor from Tarzan. He strikes me as the kind who could be sort of a hypocondriac and a coward.

Harris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:52 am

Mikey: But I'm noooot. *pouts* Harris is Barbosa...no one really knows what side he's on, he's just there. tongue

Seth

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:30 am

Harris: Oh no, I'm on my own side. Just like Barbosa. Seth is Demitri from Anastasia. He has a hidden heart of gold underneath his con mans heart.

Carter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:16 am

Casey: Carter's like Dodger...besides him not being a dog. He's pretty carefree, but protective...

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Carter: Hmm...Mr. Micah is definitly the Horned King from the Black Cauldron. Dark, brooding, cold hearted. Also, I think he may be planning for world domination.

Teegan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:19 am

Vincent: Hmm, well you never know.... plotting Teegan reminds me of Mr. Sykes (from Oliver)... 'Brutal, shadowy, sarcastic, uncarring, evil, mean, ruthless' ...we could do business together if I were still a mob boss myself...

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:52 am

Teegan: Why thank you Vincent. That's quite a compliment. Sheamus...*cold face* he would be Clayton from Tarzan. THinks he's right all the time, thinks less of those who deserve to be thought more of, in love with someone who will never love him back.

Nolee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:58 am

Mikey: Nolee can be like Princess Kida I guess...can be kind and caring...but also aggressive towards some people...

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Nolee: Mikey could be a few people but I think I'm going to go for the little kid from the second Hunchback movie.

Harris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:36 am

Joseph: Jack Sparrow. Harris seems like the kind of person who's only ever really doing something for himself...and likes drinking.

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Nolee: Joseph. Lets see I've never really interacted with you but I know your Vincent's relative. I'm going to go with Prince Philllip because in a way Vincent reminds me of the white haired king in that movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Cody: The Avengers is technically a Disney movie, so I'd say Nolee's like the Black Widow. Nolee's not someone you should underestimate because she doesn't have the 'tough' look.

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Nolee: Aw Code man! Well since The Avengers is a Disney movie, you're the Hulk. A very sweet and sensible man...til ya piss him off.

Carter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...   

Back to top Go down

If You Were A Disney Character I'd Be...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2