Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character meme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

Character meme Empty
PostSubject: Character meme   Character meme Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 pm

So I found this on deviant art and I thought it would be fun to do...

OC Number Replacement Meme

RULES::
---------------------------
1) Pick 10 characters in any order
2) Don't change the questions
3) Please don't look at the questions while picking characters, it's more fun if you don't!
4) Tag 2-5 people to do the meme (if you want)
5) Have fun!

PICK TEN CHARACTERS::
1. Forrest Westmore
2. Vincent Micah
3. Casey Johnson
4. Mikey Chase
5. Jasper Trudeau
6. Vitani Summers
7. Artemis Westmore
8. Seth Johnson
9. Keiran Farrelly
10. Darryl Cole
-----------------------------

1. First comes first, who are you, your age, and add an interesting hobby!

I'm me, Sami. Almost 20. Rping obviously.

2. [4] What do you regret the most?

Mikey: Not telling the person I like that I do…

3. Do you have a fetish [2]? And does [5] fill it?

Vincent: Fetish? Me? No…though killing people who bug me’s always fun…

Jasper: …what a fun time to remember how much I can annoy people. Neutral

4. [10] becomes Emo! What was the cause and who will be the most concerned, [7], [1] or [9]

Darryl: Well…I really don’t actually know any of them…

5. [8] Loses his/her keys to his/her house. [6] Invites [8] to stay over at his/her house. What happens next?

Seth: You’re friends with Casey?! *dnw*

Vitani: *rolls eyes* Yeah...you can leave now.

6. Who would win a fight, [5] or [3]?

Jasper: Well I’m an assassin… *smirks*

Casey: 0__0 Hide!

7. A party was held at [2]'s house! [10] gets drunk and [2] notices. Does [2] do anything?

Vincent: Why did I even invite him? >__>

Darryl: Keiran

8. Does [4] want a child? Yes or no? If yes, a boy or a girl and how many?

Mikey: I’m not even 20! I have more important things to worry about!

9. [5] falls asleep on [1]'s couch. What's [1]'s reaction and does he/she do anything about it?

Jasper: Sleep

Forrest: >__> Someone get this lazy assassin out of here…

10. [9] is dreaming a lot about [8]. [9] confesses that [8] has been on his/her mind and explains the dream. How does it go?

Keiran: *drunken rambling* Keiran

Seth: …

11. Who would [6] prefer to go out with, [10] or [7]?

Vitani: Arty, he’s friendly…or at least quiet.

12. Whoever [6] picked, [6] has married! How does [3] react?

Casey: The one person who’s shyer than me… real smart.

Artemis: But I'm... >__>

13. [4] Turns out to think he/she will never get a good boyfriend/girlfriend. Why does [4] think that and how will [8] react or help?

Mikey: Whyyy? It's all because I never told him I like him…I’ll be alone forever…

Seth: Lolz

14. Will [2] ever be a good comedian?

Vincent: *telling a story* ...so I killed him…

...so no

15. [5] Suggests "Russian Roulette" for a game do [1] and [10] agree to it?

Jasper: Come on, it’ll be fun… *grins*

Forrest: Um…

Darryl: I’m telling the boss you’ve gone mad… Rolling Eyes

16. [7] has a huge embarrassing secret about [6] and tells [2]. [6] knows that [7] told [2]. Does [6] plan to take revenge or ignore it?

Artemis: hehehe

Vincent: *rolls eyes*

Vitani: Yeah…whatever, immature. I really don't care.

17. [8] plays "7 Minutes In Heaven" with [6], [4] and [5]. [8] goes in with [6]. What goes on with [8] and [6]. Do they kiss, and follow the rules or do more or less?

Seth: >__> you’re friends with Casey…

Vitani: *rolls eyes* Idiot.

So yeah, if anything happens, it'll be Seth getting hit.

18. Someone’s a parent! [9] what happened? Who's the partner? Tell us!

Keiran: *freaks out* Eek! Get it awaaaaaaaay!

19. [4] Is forced to sit on [8]'s lap? Does everything stay friendly? Who wanted it, [4] or [8]?

Mikey: grumpy You aren’t Arty…

Seth: Get off… Suspect

20. [1] has slept over at [3]'s house with [9]. [1] decides to pull a prank on [9] and ties him/her up. Why and what's [3]'s reaction when him/her wakes up?

Forrest: *evil laughs* Smug

Keiran: Neutral

Casey: *shrugs* Oh well.

21. [8] gets [2] for a slave for a day. What does [8] make [2] do?

Seth: Kill Casey?

Vincent: I’m not being your slave boy.

If anything it would be the other way around...

22. [4] if there was one person in the world you could live with forever, who would it be? Pick one person from the list and you pick one person who's not on the list (it can be someones OC that isn't yours).

Mikey: Arty!!! Yay!

23. Oh no! [6] has gone missing! Turns out [3] had kidnapped him/her. How does [6] react to his/her kidnapper?

Vitani: Casey…what are you doing?

Casey: I wanted you to visit?

Vitani: facepalm

24. [4] is dared to take off 5 articles of clothing, which does he/she take off? Shoes, glasses, bracelets, earrings, hair accessories and watches don't count either...

Mikey: Um…my left sock, my right sock, my jacket, my vest & …I guess my shirt… Embarassed

25. [3] is arrested? Why and who comes to save [3] or is he/she left there for the full time?

Casey: I was just doing my job…

Seth: You can stay there.

Vitani: Damn it Casey… *goes and helps him out*

Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

Character meme Empty
PostSubject: another one...   Character meme Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:24 pm

You know the drill by now, choose X number of OC's (Or come up with somebody on the spot.) As with my other meme, Special talents or abilities are more than welcomed.
In this case you're gonna need seven characters . Give some brief description of them.

Using seven of my favourite characters to write as...

1. Justin Gabriel
2. Sheamus
3. Adam Pascal
4. Artemis Westmore
5. Casey Johnson
6. Lennon Pascal
7. Gabriel Lewis

Let's begin, shall we? You can write simple responses, or drawn out paragraphs.

1. Number 3 and 6 get into a bareknuckled brawl. How does the fight go? Who wins? The reasoning for the fight is up to you. (If you are not feeling particularly creative then Number 6 has delivered a pride destroying insult to 3.)

Lennon: Tickle daddy!!! tickle

Adam: Lolz Noooooo!

2. Numbers 5,4,and 1 get together to play a prank on 7. ("Prank" can be anything from a clever house egging, to joyfully tearing off a limb.)

Casey: Should we really be doing this...?

Artemis: plotting Let's steal his stuff while he's asleep...

Justin: And draw on his face... hehehe

Gabriel: Whyyy?

3. Number 7 is pissed. How do they take their rage out on 2? (Why are they pissed? Is two likely to survive?)

Gabriel: Ugh! *sees Sheamus* ...

Sheamus: *smirks*

Gabriel: *runs away*

4. Number 2 attempts to win the affection of 6. How does 6 react?

How about NO.

Adam: STAY AWAY FROM MY SOOOOON!!!! stab

Sheamus: ...I would never go near him.

Lennon: Hide!

5. The gang stumbles upon a rogue Mary Sue evil muse. Who steps up to eliminate the menace?
(If you are feeling really brutal, pick an actual Mary Sue you despise to inflict pain upon. If you feel you should ask permission, by all means go ahead. Just don't advertise to the creator that their "unique" character may suffer a slight case of disembowelment.)

Evil muse... *will just pick Will Chase muse*

Adam: stab

6. Numbers 4 and 1 are pissed of at my excessive use of parenthesis (using brackets). How to they try to deal with the problem? (Do they angrily shout through the forth wall? Do they break into reality and-OH GOD! STOP PUNCHING ME!)

Justin: *shrugs* I have better things to do... *walks off to find Heath*

Artemis: Eh. study

7. Now that 4 and 1 are finished with their job (HA! I live.) They have a drink in a bar where 7 and 3 are bartending.

Adam: Drink ALL the drinks instead of bartending!!! Drinking contest hyper

Justin: *glares at Gabriel* Name theif.

Gabriel: Rolling Eyes Uh, no.

Artemis: *plays poker instead*

8. Number 6 comes into contact with a strange artifact shaped like a chickens egg and encrusted with gemstones. What does it do? What do they use it for?

Lennon: Really? Shiny!

He just stares at it...maybe tries to open it and show it to his brother.

9.Alright, time for some fun. 5 wakes up in a parallel diminsion in which they are married to 3 with three children. (If same sex, SURPRISE! 3 is now genderbent, thanks to the power of the internet.)

Adam: Depressed Whyyyyyyyyyyy????

Casey: *is just very confused*

10. Number 1 is discovered to be a vampire. (If already a vampire, werewolf, mummy, etc. They are now a sentient golem made of fish.)

Justin: Me? A vampire? No way, I'm a werewolf! *grins*

11. 5 dies. Tragic. How did it happen? Does anyone care? (Don't worry, the meme requires them. Even meme related deaths cannot put the stalwart 5 down for good.)

Nooooooooo Casey! Sad Seth probably killed himmm *glares*

And yes people care.

12. Number 6 is fused with a badger. What has science done.

Lennon: No silly, I'm wearing a costume... hehehe

13. Numbers 5 and 7 face down a rampaging Doom Walrus. How do they go about killing the beast? (Be creative as well as descriptive. Your Doom Walrus will be different from others. Does it have magical powers? Is it gigantic? Does it wield a mighty bucket?)

Casey: Um...what? Eek!

Gabriel: Clearly this is just a crazy hallucination brought on by a lack of sleep... Rolling Eyes *has nightmares often*

Casey: Oh yeah... *has insomnia*

14. Number 2 wakes up in bed with 3's arm slung over them in a dusty hotel room. 2's head hurts like a bitch and can't recall why this hangover is so bad. (Had to do it. Does 3 wake up? How does 2 cope with this situation?)

Adam: Eek! You aren't the ginger I thought you were while drunk out of my mind...

Sheamus: >__> I'm just gonna stop drinkin' now...

15. Number 5 and 6 sing kareoke. How does it go?

Casey: grumpy I don't know any of these songs...and I'm not singing in front of all the people...

Lennon: sing dance

16. Ninjas of the Clee-Shay clan surround 1. What does one do?

Justin: Fight them!

17. The group is at an artistc class. Number 6 has volunteered to be a nude model. Is this accepted? Or is the group revolted? Who has the strongest reaction?

NOT EVEN GONNA DO THAT ONE. Adam would muder me and I'd never do that to poor Lennon.

18. Number 7 has a chance to go back and alter a past event. What do they do? How has their life changed as a result?

Gabriel: That's obvious which event I'd change...but then if that event didn't happen...I wouldn't have ran from home...and Adam would never have found me...

19. Number 4 shrinks down to be rat sized. Number 5 spots them. What happens?

Artemis: grumpy

Casey: Aww how cute. hehehe

20. A charecter of your choice awakens and realizes that this meme was a meme within a dream within a meme. Or just a dream, whose to say?

Adam: I'M SO CONFUUUUSED!!!! ahh! I bet it wasn't any of that, but hallucinations or part of her mindgames... >__>
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

Character meme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character meme   Character meme Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:10 am

Choose 10 of your OC's. Or ten of your favorite people.(like friends, family, celebrities. Anyone you think is cool.) But you can't choose yourself.

1. Artemis Westmore
2. Vincent Micah
3. Jasper Trudeau
4. Mikey Chase
5. Forrest Westmore
6. Darryl Cole
7. Keiran Farrelly
8. Kaelin Farrelly
9. Casey Johnson
10. Seth Johnson

—-

1) 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?

Mikey, an informant, invites Jasper (an assassin) and Kaelin over? Well it would be awkward and Mikey would be terrified of Jasper; something like this:

"Oh come on Mikey, relax," Jasper laughed, leaning back in his chair. "Just because I could kill you with any one of the various utensils on the table doesn't mean I will..."

Mikey whimpered nervously, staring at the brunette on the other end of the table, a scared look on his face. He glanced over at the red headed female, who simply sighed and shook her head at the cocky assassin's idea of a joke.

2) 9 tries to get 5 to go to a strip club.

Casey? Trying to get someone to go to a strip club? I doubt that would ever happen... Unless...

"Come on Jacen, you hired me to find out information on someone, I can't do that unless you show me who they are." Casey said, frowning at the young, dark haired mob boss.

"Yes, I know...but at work? I-it's not such a good idea..." Forrest said nervously.

"Why not?" Casey asked, unaware of where they were actually going.

3) You need to stay at a friend’s house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?

Well one is Artemis, who doesn't talk to/around people he doesn’t trust and is an assassin/bodyguard for his brother, but is generally nice & Darryl's a dirty cop who gets in trouble with mob bosses and drinks a lot.... Sooooo Artemis.

4) 2 and 7 are making out. 10 walks in…Their reaction?

Vincent is old...and a retired mob boss. Keiran is a lazy, good for nothing who can't hold down a job, this won't be happening. EVER.
But if it did, Seth would do as I would and just walk away, forgetting he ever saw it.

5) 3 falls in love with 6. 8 is jealous. What happens?

Jasper falls in love with Darryl? Hmm...probably wouldn't happen, but I guess Kaelin would have a thing for 'bad boys' like Jasper, so she probably would be jealous.

Jasper cried out and ran over to the man, who slowly sank to his knees in the dimly lit alleyway, blood pouring from a gunshot wound. Jasper quickly dropped to his knees beside the man, pulling him into a hug.

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't know it was you. They didn't tell me who I was hired to kill...an-and it's so dark..." Jasper said, blinded by the tears that were forming in his eyes.

"It's okay..." Darryl said quietly, holding a hand to his bleeding chest. "I know...I know you wouldn't have done it if you knew..."

Kaelin smirked as she watched from her hiding place in the dark, thinking only the words 'Now you'll be mine' as she watched Jasper.

6) 4 jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? 10,2 or 7?

Mikey's attacking me? Who'd I bug that he cares about? (He's very...possessive, though he looks innocent) Seth & Keiran honestly, I don't think they'd care if this happened, so I'm going to have to hope on Vincent convincing Forrest's other employee to leave me alone.

7) 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later what is happening?

Artemis is cooking? For some reason I actually picture him as being good at this.

8.) 5 is in a car crash and is critically injured. What does 9 do?

No! Forrest! Well Casey being the nice person he is would help make sure he gets to hospital & he'd call Arty (Artemis)

9) 3 has to marry either 8, 4 or 9. Who do they choose?

Jasper has to pick from Kaelin, Mikey or Casey? Um, I guess he’d pick Kaelin.

“So let me get this straight,” Jasper said, running a hand through his hair. “I have to pick one of these three to marry, right now?”

“Yes.” The boss said, pointing a gun at Jasper. “Or I’ll fire you and kill you.” He added casually.

Jasper swallowed nervously and looked over his choices, a fiery red head, a short brunette male or another male; a shy blond.

“Uh…” Jasper said as he thought about it, eventually pointing to the female. “Her? I guess.”

10) 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?

How Keiran managed to kidnap anyone is beyond me, especially when it’s Vincent. But Forrest being Vincent’s boss, Keiran would probably demand money.

11) You get to meet either 1 or 6. Who do you chose?

Arty or Darryl? I’d go with Arty, he’s much nicer.

12) 10 challenges 4 to a chariot race. Why?

Seth challenges Mikey…to prove he’s better at it than the ‘nerdy little kid’ as Seth would no doubt refer to him as? Mikey would probably still win, because Seth’s pretty clueless about these things, he’d have no idea o how to control the chariot.

13) Everyone gangs up on 3. Does 3 have a chance in hell?

Ganging up on Jasper? Well being an assassin he’d survive a while, until Vincent, Forrest and Artemis started attacking him.

14) Everyone is invited to 2 and 10’s wedding except for 8. How do they react?

Vincent rolled his eyes. “I’m not taking part in this. I wouldn’t go near that street rat thief turned cop unless it was to kill him.” He muttered.

“That’s okay, you’re too old for me anyway.” Seth said, folding his arms.

“Well I’m actually glad I’m not invited to it.” Kaelin said. “It’ll more than likely turn into them trying to kill each other.”

15) Why is 6 afraid of 7?

“Because he’s what I could end up like if I don’t ease up on my drinking habit when I’m off work.” Darryl said, frowning as he looked at the passed out and currently jobless Keiran.

16) 10 gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?

“Well because Fairy Tales are lame and no one would even listen to me, I’m not even going to bother.” Seth sighed.

17) 1 arrives late for 2 and 10's wedding. What happens? And why are they late?

“I don’t see the point in being on time to something that won’t even happen.” Artemis said, shrugging his shoulders.

18) 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?

Great, Forrest the almost alcoholic, who gets depressed when he drinks and Casey who gets violent when he drinks. I think I’ll just lock myself in a room away from them.

19) 3, 8, 6 and 4 all go to the zoo for 8's birthday party. How does it go? What presents do they get 8?

“So why exactly are those two here?” Kaelin asked, hands on her hips.

“Because what kind of a party would it be if there wasn’t a lovable drunk and a geeky kid?” Jasper said, flashing one of his trademark grins.

“Well I guess…” Kaelin said uncertainly.

“Come on, I’ll let you have as many of those stuffed animals in the gift store as you can carry…” Jasper said, knowing he’ll regret it later as Kaelin suddenly smiled.

20) Everyone gets together and start protesting something outside of your house.

Um…what did I do?

21) 9 murders 2's best friend. What does 2 do to get back at them?

“Good luck to him on that one.” Vincent said. “All my closest friends have already…moved on. Besides Artemis of course, but he’s more like a son to me and anyway, Casey doesn’t seem like he’d even be able to kill anyone.”

22) 6 and 1 are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does 6 save themselves or 1?

Darryl being a cop you’d hope would save Artemis, but then he’s a dirty cop, so he might be selfish if it’s not Forrest he’s currently working for.

23) Which one of them is most likely to fail at life?

Keiran.

24) 5 is trapped in a cave. 10 comes to rescue them. What happens?

I don’t think it would go down so well…

“Wait…what makes you think I’m going to help you?” Seth asked, staring at the mob boss, who had a leg trapped under a heavy rock.

“Oh come on, don’t be such an ass!” Forrest snapped.

“Well now I should just leave you, being so mean to me…” Seth said, being over-dramatically upset before turning and walking off; smirking.

25) 3 starts a day camp. What happens?

Jasper? Is he teaching everyone how to become arrogant assassins? I think Vincent would get pissed and either start teaching things himself or get Artemis to take over the assassin training.

26) 4, 6, and 7 are doing the Hokey-Pokey. 8 walks in. What happens?

Well Mikey’s sort of immature, so he might be doing it for fun. Darryl and Keiran though would definitely be drunk and Kaelin would not be amused when she sees her older cousin.

27) 1 starts to write a fan-fiction where 9 and 10 are going out. What is 2's reaction?

“Artemis?” Vincent asked; his voice in a tone of concern as he read over the young adult’s shoulder. “Why are you writing a story about Casey and Seth going out? They are cousins you know.”

“I know that Vincent.” Artemis replied casually, shrugging his shoulders. “But in the world of fan-fiction, apparently that doesn’t matter.”

Vincent sighed and shook his head. “Kids these days.” He muttered as he walked off.

28) 7 makes an apple pie. Is it any good?

Keiran? Cook? He’d probably burn it and try fill it with alcohol, so no.

29) 8 and 3 go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?

“Jasper!” Kaelin snapped as she stood up, turning to face the assassin. “Where’s all the food?”

“What?” Jasper asked, looking up from the knife he’d been sharpening. “Oh, I didn’t pack it. I thought you could learn to find your own food, seeing as you always seem to rely on others, work on a little self dependence ya know?”

“What?” Kaelin growled, storming over to him. “And what if that fails huh? I suggest you get out there and find something edible. Right. Now.”

Jasper swallowed nervously at the dangerous look in the red head’s eyes and quickly got up to do as he was told. “The things I do for love…” He muttered to himself once he was out of earshot.

30) While they are camping, they run into The Blair Witch. What do they do?

Kill it? Or at least Jasper would, assuming it actually exists.

31) The quiz is over. What does everyone go to do now?

Sleep, drink, read, various other things like assassin training. Take your pick.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

Character meme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character meme   Character meme Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:52 am

OC Number Replacement Meme

RULES::
1) Pick 10 characters in any order
2) Don't change the questions
3) Please don't look at the questions while picking characters, it's more fun if you don't!
4) Tag 2-5 people to do the meme (if you want)
5) Have fun!

PICK TEN CHARACTERS::
1. Angel James
2. Peri Blake
3. Jay Copeland
4. Leo James
5. Peter Darwin
6. Jason Lacroix
7. Dylan Parker
8. Todd Brooks
9. Julian Copeland
10. Tucker Daniels
-----------------------------

1. First comes first, who are you, your age, and add an interesting hobby!

Mattie aka Jay, not telling Razz and I write and RP

2. [4] What do you regret the most?

Leo: Ummm why would I regret anything?

3. Do you have a fetish [2]? And does [5] fill it?

Peri doesn't have any fetishs and Peter is a jerk... a really evil jerk.
Peri: Hide!
Peter: plotting

4. [10] becomes Emo! What was the cause and who will be the most concerned, [7], [1] or [9]

Leo becoming emo?!
Dylan: What?
Angel: Is Leo okay?
Julian: What? Huh?

5. [8] Loses his/her keys to his/her house. [6] Invites [8] to stay over at his/her house. What happens next?

Ummm Todd being a jerk would probably threaten Jason to let him stay which would cause his father Harris to try and kill Todd...

6. Who would win a fight, [5] or [3]?

Peter or Jay.... Sorry Jay but Peter would...
Jay: Hide!
Peter: plotting

7. A party was held at [2]'s house! [10] gets drunk and [2] notices. Does [2] do anything?

Peri: *sighs* Come on Tucker lets get you to the guest room.

8. Does [4] want a child? Yes or no? If yes, a boy or a girl and how many?

Leo: Yes I want a lovely little girl someday.

9. [5] falls asleep on [1]'s couch. What's [1]'s reaction and does he/she do anything about it?

Angel would probably be tempted to kill Peter
Angel: *grins*
Peter: Hide!

10. [9] is dreaming a lot about [8]. [9] confesses that [8] has been on his/her mind and explains the dream. How does it go?

Todd would probably laugh then pev up on a poor blushing Julian right before Julian's papa would try to kill Todd

11. Who would [6] prefer to go out with, [10] or [7]?

Jason: Hmmm Tucker or Dylan..... Probably Tucker

12. Whoever [6] picked, [6] has married! How does [3] react?

Jay: Jason got married? Well congrats then Smile

13. [4] Turns out to think he/she will never get a good boyfriend/girlfriend. Why does [4] think that and how will [8] react or help?

Leo: I never find anyone, I am always alone and always will be...
Todd: Probably.... plotting Unless you wanna hook up?

14. Will [2] ever be a good comedian?

hehehe No Peri is too serious.

15. [5] Suggests "Russian Roulette" for a game do [1] and [10] agree to it?

Peter: plotting Come on guys
Angel: *pulls gun* How about you play it by yourself.
Tucker: NO

16. [7] has a huge embarrassing secret about [6] and tells [2]. [6] knows that [7] told [2]. Does [6] plan to take revenge or ignore it?

No Jason would ignore it.... Its Harris you need to watch out for.

17. [8] plays "7 Minutes In Heaven" with [6], [4] and [5]. [8] goes in with [6]. What goes on with [8] and [6]. Do they kiss, and follow the rules or do more or less?

Umm Todd would probably try to take addvantage but Harris would probably kill him and Jason would be freaked.

18. Someone’s a parent! [9] what happened? Who's the partner? Tell us!

Julian: Embarassed I.... I don't wanna talk about it....

19. [4] Is forced to sit on [8]'s lap? Does everything stay friendly? Who wanted it, [4] or [8]?

Leo would not be happy and knowing Todd he would try and take advantage.... And it would of been Todd that wanted it

20. [1] has slept over at [3]'s house with [9]. [1] decides to pull a prank on [9] and ties him/her up. Why and what's [3]'s reaction when him/her wakes up?

Jay: A-Angel.... Why would you do that to my son!?!?! Eek!

21. [8] gets [2] for a slave for a day. What does [8] make [2] do?

Ummm.... Knowing Todd it is probably something evil....
Peri: Hide!
Todd: Smug

22. [4] if there was one person in the world you could live with forever, who would it be? Pick one person from the list and you pick one person who's not on the list (it can be someones OC that isn't yours).

Jay and..... Seth ( hehehe )

23. Oh no! [6] has gone missing! Turns out [3] had kidnapped him/her. How does [6] react to his/her kidnapper?

Dylan: Jay-Jay....
Jay: Sorry.... But you never visit...

24. [4] is dared to take off 5 articles of clothing, which does he/she take off? Shoes, glasses, bracelets, earrings, hair accessories and watches don't count either...

Leo: Socks, Jacket, Scarf, Shirt and Undershirt Razz

25. [3] is arrested? Why and who comes to save [3] or is he/she left there for the full time?

Julian: Papa.... How did you get arrested?!?!
Jay: Embarassed Don't wanna talk about it....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character meme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character meme   Character meme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character meme
Page 1 of 1