Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bringing a Family Back Together

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:36 am

"Belle..." Sheamus groaned as she sat in his lap, shaking his head at her. "You can be such a child sometimes." He said jokingly before looking over at Keiran, who was sitting with his head in his hands. "There really isn't much to tell..." Sheamus sighed. "He took off one day while our family was going through tough times...then came back again years later when he needed help, acting as if he'd never abandoned us..." He said frowning, purposely skipping all the details, hating talking about it..

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:45 am

"But you love that I can be such a child." Belle smiled small to him before he began to speak. She took it all in and glanced between the two boys. Keiran looked ashamed and she couldn't blame him for that. He should be. But then she looked to Sheamus and could see that he was hiding something from her. He usually didn't so it worried her that he was. She tilted her head at him and bit her lip. She was torn between asking and not asking. Belle looked away and looked out of the window and watched the sun bathe the sky in it's color. Finally though she looked back to Sheamus. "I know thats not all of it but I wont push you. However," She turned her attention to Keiran. "The best way for you to get over what happened is for him to stay here. Boss told me about how he doesn't have anywhere so he will stay here. He can have my room and I'll take the couch."

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:02 am

Sheamus was staring silently off at nothing, frowning, not responding when Belle spoke to him. He just nodded when Belle said she wouldn't push it. Both brothers looked back at Belle when she suggested Keiran stay, both pulling faces.
"What?" Keiran said, looking almost scared at the idea of staying in the same place as Sheamus.
"No!" Sheamus said, looking annoyed. "He can't! I don't want him here." He added, gently moving Belle so he could get up. Sheamus walked off and went into his room, closing the door not-so-gently behind him.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:27 am

Silently Belle watched Sheamus walk away. As much as she loved her friend she knew he was too blinded by whatever pain had happened to see straight. Not that she could blame him but also she couldn't understand it. Despite his gentle efforts with her,she knew all too well he was angry and would most likely stay in his room instead of dealing with anything. Belle glanced at Keiran. "Last door on the right. Don't snoop through anything,not that you would with Sheamus looking for any reason to hurt you." Belle walked to her room before he got there and changed. Coming back out she steadily ignored him as she got the couch ready for herself.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Keiran nodded and slowly got up as Belle left the room, he started to pace as he ran a hand through his hair, muttering to himself. "Looking for a reason to hurt me...? He'd hurt me just for looking somewhere in his general direction..." He continued muttering even as Belle came back into the room, switching between English and Irish.
Sheamus sighed in frustration and sat down on his bed, putting his head in his hands. He'd come to America to avoid dealing with any Keiran related problems, not having expected his problems to follow him right into his home. After a few minutes he laid down, facing away from the door, his usual habit when he didn't want to be bothered, knowing Belle would eventually want to talk.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:31 am

When the house had finally settled down and everyone was either asleep or laying down,Belle got up. Slowly she walked into Sheamus' room only to see his back to her which was always something the irritated her. Sighing she went and sat at the end of his bed. Looking at him Belle smiled softly. She had always said he was only innocent when he was asleep and that was true. But she knew the difference between fake and really asleep. Belle crawled up and sat near him. "I know your awake."

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:55 am

Sheamus rolled his eyes as he heard Belle enter his room, but couldn't help but smile slightly at how predictable she could be at times. He listened as Belle walked over and sat on his bed, not bothering to turn around, wanting to see if she knew he was awake. He stopped smiling as Belle crawled closer; sighing and slowly sitting up when she spoke. "And what if you were wrong huh?" Sheamus asked. After a pause he added "What do yeh want...?"

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:05 am

"If I were wrong would be talking?" Belle asked with a quirked eyebrow. She knew as well as he that they wouldn't be but still let it slide. She hated the look that came into his eyes as if he didn't want to talk to her. "I didn't know who he was when he was walking me home..." Belle relented looking down. "I mean how could I? You look nothing alike." Yawning a bit she lay out next to him with her arms folded across her stomach.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:20 pm

"No, I'd be alseep." Sheamus smirked before pulling a face, not wanting to talk about what he knew Belle did. "I know we don't look alike, neither do our parents, thankfully..." He said, laughing nervously. He watched as Belle laid down and moved back a little, leaning against the back of the bed. After a silence he sighed. "Why do yeh even want to know so badly what happened between us? I saw the look you had when I told yeh eariler, you knew I hadn't explained everything..."

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:51 am

Belle thought for a moment on how to phrase why without offending him. "My brother and I are very close. So close I can't imagine looking at him the way you look at Keiran. No sibling should hate their counterpart that much." With a small smile she looked over to him. "I know you and I know there was more to the story. I just know you will tell me when you feel like it. You always do,well most of the time."

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:25 am

Sheamus rolled his eyes at Belle. "Yeah well, Keiran and I used to be that close..." He said. "And look where we are now." He ran a hand through his hair, sighing as he thought about it. He pulled a face as he remembered the reason he refused to speak to Keiran, then slowly looked at Belle. "Yes there's more to it, but I really don't like talking about it...and not just because I'm stubborn, that being the usual reason I don't want to talk... "

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:29 am

Belle looked to Sheamus and yawned softly. "You say it like it can never be repaired. When it comes to family thats not how it should be. But I don't know the whole story." She smiled to him for a moment before getting out of his bed and stretching her body for a moment. "I will when you want to tell me. Or Keiran may one day." Belle shrugged and began to walk out of the room. Stopping she looked to him. "Whatever he did,he seems ashamed of it. See you when we wake up." Belle smiled to him once more before leaving to room and laying on the couch.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:43 am

Sheamus stared at Belle as she spoke, looking at her as if the very idea of being on friendly terms with Keiran again was crazy. He nodded though after Belle got up, about to respond to the idea of Keiran telling Belle when she spoke again. "Right...Keiran, ashamed?" He muttered to himself once Belle had left, rolling his eyes. He laid back down, staring up at the roof for a while before falling asleep.
When Sheamus woke up the next morning, he was hoping he'd just dreamed Keiran showing up. He got dressed before heading to the kitchen, sighing when he saw Belle on the couch. He mumbled something angrily as he went to make breakfast.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:50 am

Waking to the sounds of pots and pans being slammed around Belle groaned softly.She stretched her body out and felt the effects of sleeping on a couch. She got up and walked to the kitchen fixing her sweat pants and t-shirt.

"Something smells good. Wanna make me some?" Belle mumbled and pulled herself up onto the counter. She watched as he went about the kitchen for a moment before slepping. off the counter and checking on Keiran. "You awake?" Belle asked softly.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Sheamus looked up when he heard Belle enter the kitchen and smiled at her. "I was already making yeh some..." He said, used to making enough food for both himself and Belle everytime he cooked. He went back to cooking, moving to get something else he needed, not bothering to ask where Belle was going when she walked back out of the kitchen, knowing she'd be going to check on Keiran.

Still asleep when Belle entered the room, Keiran jumped awake at the sound of a mostly unfamiliar voice. He looked around the room with a confused expression on his face, forgetting for a minute where he was until he spotted Belle. "Oh um...I am now..." Keiran mumbled tiredly.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Belle giggled softly under her breath. "Sorry,I have a way of sneaking up on people. I'll be more careful next time." She examined him for a moment and thought that she saw a bit of family resemblance between the brothers but like a flash it was gone. Keiran seemed almost shy were Sheamus was always up to voice how he felt. Belle smiled sadly to the confused man. "I was going to ask if you wanted to shower first? I take forever in there so usually Sheamus goes then me. But I think today after him you can go." She stood awkwardly for a moment before turning and leaving. She went back to her spot watching Sheamus cook for her,taking noticed that there was only enough for two. She mentally shook her head but smiled to him. He was going to be the death of her one day.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Keiran smiled slightly at Belle's apology, running a hand through his dark hair. He nodded as he listened to Belle, not entirely sure what to say to her. He was just about to thank her when she turned and left, Keiran sighing as she did so.
Sheamus looked up and smiled as Belle re-entered the kitchen before moving to get out plates. He'd thought about making food for Keiran, but his stubborness refused to allow him to let go of the grudge he still held against his brother. He finished cooking and started serving the food onto the plates, muttering angrily in Irish when he heard Keiran getting up.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Belle didn't speak Irish but as Sheamus placed food onto a plate for her she could tell that it wasn't good. Getting out two forks,Belle handed one to her counterpart and began eating. "He isn't going anywhere until you two get along." Belle spoke softly as she looked at her food but then raised her eyes to him. She wanted him to see the look in her eye that meant she was serious. She wouldn't allow Kieran to leave until everything was settled and her had somewhere to call home. "Not like he can suddenly leave anyways,he has to walk me home safely every night."

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:46 pm

"Great, he'll never leave then..." Sheamus muttered as he sat down, rolling his eyes. He looked over at Belle, a blank look on hs face when he saw the serious look she was giving him. "Except for work anyway, assuming he doesn't get himself fired." He added before starting to eat. "He's never held a job down for more than a few months, always manages to screw it up somehow..."
Keiran had been heading down the hallway, pausing as Sheamus spoke, he was standing quietly, out of site as he listened, frowning.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:15 am

Belle sighed softly as she took a bite of the food he made her. "Maybe this time will be different." She said almost at a whisper. The anger or disappoinment in Sheamus' eyes made it clear to her that he knew what he was talking about. Still she was forever an optimis when it came to certain things. She had heard Keiran's footsteps but knew Sheamus didn't. "Have you ever thought that maybe he came here to find you and was too nervous or scared to actually see you?" Belle asked with her head tilted to the right.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 pm

"I doubt that," Sheamus said, rolling his eyes. "He's been the way his is now as long as I can remember." He ate quietly as Belle spoke, laughing at what she said. "Keiran wouldn't do that, he's too selfish. The only time he's ever showed he cared about me is when I was little." He said, the last part slipping out before he even realised what he was saying. He went quiet once he realised, quickly staring down at his plate, frowning.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:50 am

Belle looked to Sheamus as she finished her food and put the dish in the sink. "There is a first for everything Shea." She said with a grin before walking out to the hall. She paused before Keiran and for the first time actually studied him. His eyes held sadness that she was sure stemmed from Sheamus' words but also found it hard to feel sorry to him. Still Belle spoke in a whisper to him, "He is angry with you. He has a right to be. Give him time."

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:09 pm

"Not everything..." Sheamus mumbled, shaking his head, watching as Belle left the room. He sighed, still staring down at his food, lost in thought.
Keiran jumped slightly when he realised Belle was standing there, looking at him. He stayed still as she studied him, trying to figure out what she saw, but couldn't tell what she was thinking at all. He went to complain about what Belle said about Sheamus having a right to be angry, but then stopped, knowing it was true. Keiran sighed and nodded, hesitating before slowly going into the kitchen.
Sheamus looked up, frowning when he saw Keiran eneter the kitchen. He pushed his plate away and got up to leave the room, pausing when he was near Keiran. The two looked at each other, neither one smiling.

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:56 am

Belle walked to her room and came back as the men stared at each other. The jacket she had was followed over her arm and she waited for either one of them to move or show emotion to each other. The only emotion she saw was the betrayal on Sheamus' and the shame on Keiran's. She would give anything to know what they were thinking but knew at the same time that some things were better left unsaid. Not wanting to leave them alone but needing to go out and get a few things she spoke up softly. "Im going to the store. Im out of Arizona Ice Tea and chips and cheese." Not waiting for a reply she began to leve before looking back one time. "You may take this time to talk. And Shea." Belle smiled to him softly. "Don't kill him."

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:33 pm

It took Sheamus a bit to realise that Belle had come back into the kitchen and he slowly turned to look at her as she started to speak. Talk? She was suggesting that he talk, with Keiran? He knew she wasn't joking though, as much as he wished she was, the look in her eyes and the soft tone made it obvious she really did mean they should talk.
"Don't kill him?" Sheamus asked quietly. "I'd never do that...beat him within an inch of his life maybe, but never kill him. He is my brother after all, regardless of how much I hate him." He said, turning to Keiran, though not directly looking at him. "If you're hungry, you can finish that off." Sheamus said to him, gesturing to his own barely touched food before moving towards Belle to leave the room.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a Family Back Together   

Back to top Go down

Bringing a Family Back Together
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next