Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Together Forever...Or So I Thought...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Together Forever...Or So I Thought...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:19 am

Nolee Lacroix was on top of the world. Since her career with TNA had started she had rose to mediocre stardom. Her long standing boyfriend, Brett DiBiase (son of the infamous Ted DiBiase Sr) had joined with her and the two had been assigned to Immortal. Though she wasn't sure how the two of them would take to being a part of a heel team at first, she had to say she was loving it. She got the respect she thought she deserved and was currently in line to be the Womens Division Champion. Along side Bully Ray, Hulk Hogan, Gunner, Eric Bischoff, Abyss, Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett, his wife Karen, and of course Brett the group could do no wrong. Except to Nolee's close friend Brian Kendrick.

Though not affiliated with the rival team Fortune, the rest of Immortal seemed to view him as an enemy. Especially Abyss. She couldn't count the number of times the two men had fought. But she stayed friends with Brian, having no real beef with him.

Tonight, however, was a big night. It was her championship match against Winter. Angelina Love would be there, she knew that, so Nolee had decided to bring Brett with her. For now, though, she was in the Immortal locker room with the rest of the team, curled into Brett's side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Together Forever...Or So I Thought...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:34 am

Brett had his arm wrapped tight around Nolee, he liked working in TNA with her but sometimes he didn't like working in Immortal. But he was lucky that he got to work with his girlfriend.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Together Forever...Or So I Thought...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:52 am

Though the show would be starting very soon, Brian was only just arriving at work. He'd been arriving late more and more often lately, just to lessen his chances of running into any of the members of Immortal, besides his friend Nolee of course.
He walked towards the locker rooms, looking around cautiously to make sure nobody snuck up on him. It wouldn't be the first time someone from Immortal had attacked him from behind.

PostSubject: Re: Together Forever...Or So I Thought...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:56 am

Nolee yawned as she listened to Hogan and Bischoff drone on about something. She glanced at the clock, noting she had about thirty minutes before her match. She took Brett's hand, leading him out of the room. The other members wouldn't really miss her, except for maybe Karen. But Nolee liked getting away from the politics of the team and hanging out with friends. Which is what she intended to do right now, find Brian and talk to him. She knew that Brett wouldn't like it, always having been the straight laced rule follower of the two.

When she found her friend, she smiled, "Hey B-Ri!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Together Forever...Or So I Thought...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Brett followed Nolee out of the room glad to get out, he gave a friendly half smile to Brian. While he did follow the rules he didn't dislike the guy.

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Together Forever...Or So I Thought...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Brian jumped slightly when he heard someone, sighing in relief when he saw it was Nolee. "Hey," He said, smiling at her and Brett. "How's it going?" He asked, running a hand through his hair nervously, holding his bag in his other hand.

PostSubject: Re: Together Forever...Or So I Thought...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Nolee smiled, "It's going good. I have my title match tonight so I'll be going out there soon. I wanted to drop by and see you. But now I want to know why you're so jumpy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Together Forever...Or So I Thought...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Brett kissed Nolee's cheek, "I'm going to wait by the ramp."

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: Together Forever...Or So I Thought...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:04 am

"Oh, um good luck with the title match," Brian said. "...you'd be jumpy too if most of Immortal was constantly stalking and sneak attacking you." He added, frowning.

PostSubject: Re: Together Forever...Or So I Thought...   Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Nolee nodded at Brett, kissing him back before turning back to Brian. "I'm so sick of how they treat you. Your a good guy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together Forever...Or So I Thought...   

Back to top Go down

Together Forever...Or So I Thought...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1