Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Supernatural Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:30 am

"Hmm." Was all Marco said, frowning. He stayed quiet for a moment before speaking again. "I'd rather not have to be healed again."

"What do you mean?" Jasper asked, carefully lifting Alex's arm to look at it properly. "Was it supposed to be there?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:55 am

"Well we can probably set a trap for the angel to get him away from the kitsune."

"I-I don't know... I've only ever seen a marking like this on my brother when he met his girlfriend... But his was very different from this... I think he said they appear when someone finds... A soulmate...." Alex whispered, knowing the vampire would hear.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 pm

"You think so?" Marco couldn't help but grin at that. "What kind of trap?"

Jasper raised an eyebrow at Alex's words, glancing over at Artemis to see if he'd heard, smiling after he realised he hadn't. "...so you think maybe it's him?" The vampire asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:04 am

"Well we could use a shape changer, have him pretend to be his brother."

Alex looked down at his arm before nodding, "Y-Yeah... I mean... Look at the wings around the fox... And... I feel so strange around him..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:03 am

"Do we have one that'll do it?" Marco asked him.

Jasper raised an eyebrow. "Strange how?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Mason nodded, "Yes we do, he's a newer one."

"I have butterflies in my stomach... Like when I first met Casey..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:08 am

"...who?" Marco asked curiously.

"Ah." Jasper said, nodding. "Well, have fun with that." He added, grinning before disappearing back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:16 am

"I believe his name is Jayden." Mason answered.

"J-Jasper?!" Alex squeaked as he friend left, forgetting to cover up his arm.
Dante looked up, "What was wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:18 pm

"Jayden?" Marco said, raising an eyebrow. "Not sure I know him."

"What? Just relax!" Jasper called out before looking at Dante. "Oh, nothing to worry about."
"You alright...?" Artemis asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:32 am

"He's one of Alistar's projects." Mason replied.

Dante nodded, "Okay."
Alex swallowed shyly before nodding. "Y-Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:04 am

"Ah. Where'd he come from?"

"It's fine." Jasper added with a smile.
Artemis frowned slightly. "You don't look it."
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:24 am

"Supposedly he found him near the compound, he was just a normal human."

Dante smiled back, "Well that's good to hear."
Alex slowly rubbed his arm, "I don't?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:55 pm

"So he's given him powers?" Marco asked, unsure if he liked the idea.

"Of course." Jasper nodded.
Artemis shook his head. "Not really. ...what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:21 pm

"From what it looks like yeah, but I've heard that the whole thing was like he was changing the human's DNA... I've heard it was painful on the human... This was why I ordered to lay of the exparments on humans..."

"So why did Alex panic like that?" Dante asked curiously.
Alex rubbed right above his marking as he decided to try and explain.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:28 am

Marco pulled a face at the idea of doing such a thing, though he normally wouldn't care much about others, especially humans. "Why...?" He asked.

"Oh, just kitsune stuff he's not used to." Jasper said.
Artemis stood there watching him with a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:01 am

"He says it was to test if it could be done." Mason answered, "He was so proud though that it worked... He keeps the human in the compound."

"Ohh." Dante nodded understandingly, "He has no one to ask about it does he..."
"Umm... Well I found out I have a... Mark today..." He lifted his arm to show him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:41 am

Marco nodded. "Right..." He stayed quiet for a moment before deciding to ask a question. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" He'd never questioned Mason before, normally he'd be the first to follow his plans.

"No, not really." Jasper frowned.
"A mark?" Artemis said, slowly moving closer to look. "What's it mean?"

Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:48 am

"Well if the human is willing to help then I think it's a good plan... Its a none dangerous way to get the Kitsune away from the Angel and besides I can finally have an excuse to see just how the human is doing... The Kitsune could be the final piece needed to take over.

"It must be hard on him..."
"U-Umm... Well I-I was told when I was younger that a mark like this meant that a Kitsune found a... S-Soulmate..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:08 am

"Why do you want to know how it's doing?" Marco asked, looking almost as if he didn't trust him. "And why do you need the stupid kitsune anyway? You aren't planning on replacing someone are you?" He meant himself, but didn't want to ask directly.

Jasper nodded. "Yeah."
"A soulmate?" Artemis looked confused at that.

Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:14 am

"Because in a way as a Warlock I am close to a human and I frankly don't like what Alistar did... And yes the kitsune is going to replace someone... He's going to replace Alistar... After you take out Alistar the kitsune will start training under you and Peter." Mason said as he stood up and going over to Marco, reaching for the demon. "Your the only one I trust to do this Marco."

Dante shyly laid his hand on Jasper's arm.
"Y-Yeah... Look at the design..." Alex said softly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:34 am

"You...want me to kill Alistair?" Marco couldn't help but be interested by the idea. Everyone hated him, even if it wasn't always for the same reasons.

Jasper smiled and patted his head, like a brother would do to a younger sibling.
"It has wings..." Artemis said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:44 am

Mason nodded, "Yes I do, Alistair can't be trusted and I can't think of any that will still work with him."

Dante felt his stomach drop, he was well aware the signs of being seen as a little brother. It had happened before with another boy he had liked, seems like he had a knack for falling for guys that would not like him back.
Alex nodded nervously, "Y-Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:59 am

"I guess he can't." Marco shrugged. "I don't even want to..."

Unaware of what he'd just done, Jasper looked down at him and raised an eyebrow. "What...?"
"Why's it got wings?" Artemis asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:02 pm

"Then you'll do this for me Marco?" Mason asked.

"N-Nothing... Nothing..." Dante said in a small voice.
"Well b-because my s-soulmate has them..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Marco nodded before looking up at him.

"You sure?"
"Your-" Artemis started before making a surprised sound, like a squeak. He blushed and put a hand to his mouth. "You...you mean me?" He asked, almost whispering, letting his hair fall to hide his blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Supernatural Hunt   A Supernatural Hunt - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Supernatural Hunt
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next