Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT INFO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

IMPORTANT INFO Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT INFO   IMPORTANT INFO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:58 pm

All the jumps between time settings and unfinished threads are making the place look messy and confusing, so I'm planning on gradually reorganising this site, so don't panic if you log in and something's suddenly where it wasn't before.

I might end up splitting threads from the original time this site was supposed to be set in (eg. Where the Westmores were just starting out in the mafia world and people like Vincent, Harris etc were an older generation, see threads like https://businessisbusiness.forumotion.com/t65-the-time-for-new-blood ) and the newer generation (where Dante and others born from the original young generation are grown up and have their own families) as it kind of annoys me seeing an original time thread next to one where they're suddenly around 20 years older (yet apparently they haven't aged) with kids of their own.

It also allows threads that have stopped because of the lack of a proper timeline to have a chance to continue again.

The character list will probably also be redone to seperate the generations.

Any suggestions for how this revamp will can be done will be appreciated and can be posted here as replies to this message.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

IMPORTANT INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFO   IMPORTANT INFO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:51 pm

You could make a sister site for this one, for the new generation if you wish. I think the only new gen that is really used is Dante (love you Jay).
Back to top Go down
Dante Westmore

Dante Westmore

IMPORTANT INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFO   IMPORTANT INFO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:24 pm

well its Dante and JUlian and Remy and a few others i think (lol tongue love you too)
Back to top Go down
Artemis Westmore

Artemis Westmore

IMPORTANT INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFO   IMPORTANT INFO Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:14 am

Remy's older actually Razz
I might end up bringing in other characters anyway to add to the new gen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IMPORTANT INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFO   IMPORTANT INFO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT INFO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Business is Business :: Important Info :: Announcements-
Jump to: