Business is Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business is Business

A Mafia based roleplay site where alliances are made and broken daily and those involved in the business never know which day will be their last.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warfare of The Heart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Warfare of The Heart Empty
PostSubject: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:46 am

Nolee closed her eyes as she felt the cool steel of a sword press to her throat. Her men and women had fought valiantly to protect their homeland from becoming a part of Irelands domain but they had failed. Now here she lay, their leaders sword at her throat while he stand over the top of her, looking triumphant. She noted everything about him. The cold look in his ice blue eyes, the smirk that played across his face, the hair that seemed to be made of fire.

Looking away, she saw one of her captains and her good friend Lucas laying not to far away. A gash ran across his cheek but it was not his first. The older man had been in several battles with her and had been hurt before. But he still looked defeated. She could tell he was not dead from the way his chest heaved from his heavy breathing.

Looking back at her captor she uttered one word. "Do it."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Sheamus smirked as he held his sword to his opponent's neck, proud of his victory. Sheamus himself had just defeated one of Nolee's captains, Lucas, only to then defeat Nolee herself; though he didn't kill them. As he smirked down at her, he looked her over, noting her blond hair and defiant look.

He shook his head in disappointment at the fact that she was telling him to kill her.
"Why should I?" Sheamus asked. "I thought by now yeh would've figured out I ain't here to give yeh what yeh want..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:24 pm

"It is custom to kill the leader of ones village when you conquer them. I know how you Celts work," she sneered, her face cold and defiant. She didn't want him to see how terrified she actually was. "Your not kind enough to spare both myself and my guard. Besides I am a woman, sparing me would show weakness."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:58 pm

"Well thank you fer stereotyping me with the rest of the Celts." Sheamus said, rolling his eyes. "And it's only shown as weakness under certain circumstances." He told her, running his free hand through his red hair.

Sheamus kneeled beside her, tightening his grip on his sword as he kept it pointed at Nolee's neck. "Tell me cailĂ­n, do yeh really want to die?" He asked her, his blue eyes curious.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Nolee gulped at the closeness of the man. She looked over a few feet where Lucas had tuned to his back instead on laying on a side and then looked back at Sheamus, "I do not wish to be treated as a war criminal. As a piece of property your men may barter with and use. I do not wish for Lucas to die neither. If you are trying to trick me into saying yes so that you may gloat and insultingly kill my lo...captain," she quickly corrected herself, "It will not work."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Sheamus watched the girl's facial expressions as she spoke, paying the most attention to her eyes, the one part of a person that wouldn't lie. He smirked as he listened to her suddenly change the word she used to describe the man laying nearby.

"Oh, I won't trick yeh will I? Good thing I didn't plan on it." Sheamus said. He'd picked up on what she was going to say, he was good at reading people, though he wasn't going to point out that he knew. At least not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Nolee gulped, wondering why the man had not cut her throat yet. She took a deep breath, looking up at him with cold eyes. "Are you not going to kill an enemy?"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:50 pm

"That depends. I came here to expand my reign, not wipe out every person I best in a duel, if I did that I'd run out of opponents." Sheamus said, smiling smugly. "I was more hoping you'd take up my offer of joinging forces?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Nolee laughed crudely, "Join forces? What forces? My troops are dead because of you, my village burned! The only thing I have left is my captain Lucas! How can I join forces with a man who has destroyed everything I worked so hard to build."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:04 pm

"Easy. Have yeh never heard of it happening? Us Celts get a lot of new recruits that way, by having defeated leaders join us. If yeh had've surrendered in the beginning, you'd still have people left." Sheamus explained. "It's yer own fault fer being stubborn that they're all gone after all..." He added coldly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:43 pm

"For being stubborn? I may be a woman, Celt, but I am not one who gives in." she said indignantly, forgetting about the sword at her throat. She gulped, realizing it was still there and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:26 am

"Oh no? You're still being stubborn, even when your life's at stake? Yeh sure yeh don't want to give in cailĂ­n? (lass)" Sheamus asked, pressing the sword's point against her throat as her looked at her with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:27 am

Nolee finally let a tear fall from one eye, "Please...just don't kill us. I'll...I'll submit to whatever you tell me...just don't kill us..."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:47 am

"Just don't kill us?" He asked in a mock terrified voice. "Really? So you'll do anything I ask, just so I don't kill yeh...?" Sheamus smirked. It wasn't the cocky smirk he'd had on his face when he realised he was victorious though, it was almost sinister looking.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:53 am

Nolee looked away, the tears more pronounced on her face, "Yes...yes anything...just spare our lives. Lucas...he is the only thing I have left from my village. My only friend..."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:59 am

"Oh, great!" Sheamus said, suddenly cheerful. He sheathed his sword and lifted Nolee, hanging her over one shoulder. "Come on friend." He said to Lucas mockingly. "You're both going ter be the newest additions to my own village."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:03 am

Lucas looked at Nolee as he was ripped to his feet and dragged off a cart. He growled as he was placed in shackles, "You let her go! She's to delicate for the likes of you!"

Nolee slammed her hands against Sheamus' back, "Let me go! This is not way to treat a warrior!"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:08 am

Sheamus laughed as she hit him, barely feeling it. "Maybe not, but in the end you're still a woman... Therefore there's nothing wrong with how i'm carrying yeh."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:11 am

Nolee started kicking her feet as well, "Women are every bit as strong as men! They do much more than you dirty Celts believe they can do!"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:19 am

Sheamus had just started walking, only for his captive to start kicking him. He stopped, purposely dropping her onto the ground, drawing his sword to point it at her again. "What was that yeh were saying fionn? (blond)"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:31 am

"I have heard tales of how you Celts treat your women. They are nothing more than used to bear children, to look after your homes. My women and men share the same responsibilites..." she said, though the sword at her throat had her scared.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:36 am

"And? I don't really care what yer people did, they're gone now anyway. Now you're mine and you'll do as I say!" Sheamus snapped at her. "Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:40 am

Nolee nodded, gulping down a rude reply and trading it for simply saying, "Yes...I understand..."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:04 am

"Good." Sheamus said, lifting her onto his shoulder again, his hand not so politely holding her in place as it rested on her backside.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:09 am

Nolee felt indignant as he felt his large hand on her bottom. She bit her lower lip, tearing up. She dare not say anything but watched as Lucas was being pulled behind them by one of Sheamus' warriors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warfare of The Heart   Warfare of The Heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warfare of The Heart
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next